0.11.2d Patch Notes

Version 0.11.2d
  • This patch tests a new deployment process that allows us to deploy a client-only patch without a server restart.
  • Twitch Streaming now strictly obeys the resolution that you select. You can now also select a maximum bitrate. Both of these options are set to auto-detect by default.
  • Changed the video encoding settings on Twitch streams to improve their quality.

This patch was deployed without a realm restart. If you were playing when it happened, you should be able to continue playing using the old one until you launch the client again.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool update

Edit: First......yeah!!!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 17, 2013, 7:01:36 PM
My game just froze my computer and caused me to have to reset the system...the timing is suspicious.
fixed
@BatmanVoll
Last edited by hq78 on Jul 17, 2013, 7:56:42 PM
"
hq78 wrote:
uhhh after this update, it says my password is incorrect.......???????????????

Hey there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will help to resolve this issue.
"
hq78 wrote:
uhhh after this update, it says my password is incorrect.......???????????????

Same issue here but retyping the password solve it.
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the
thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
So if there's a exploit or bug that needs to be quick-fixed after a major patch; one can actually stay logged in and continue to abuse that exploit?

Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Last edited by wxyjac on Jul 17, 2013, 7:43:01 PM
Yeah, same with old situations, any fix?
I got the same feelings.

Anyway, stream is getting problems to me. Actually xsplit or other program works well. While streaming from PoE streaming menu, however, quality is still very crappy (unwatchable indeed), and the stream even broke after 4 minutes.

Its no problem for me, I can stream if wish from Xsplit or other program, but just for you to notice.

Btw new stream chat is awesome, I'm very happy about that.

I will try more tests tomorrow however.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jul 17, 2013, 7:59:27 PM
"
wxyjac wrote:
So if there's a exploit or bug that needs to be quick-fixed after a major patch; one can actually stay logged in and continue to abuse that exploit?

I think they intend to use this for the minor updates that don't have such exploits.

However, a lot of things are "rolled" server side. So if this was done when there was that nerf to chest drops (a couple months back), the chests would just drop the modified loot that they are told to by the servers. But it's not clear if the nerf to the chaos recipe could have been fixed in this manner.

I don't know enough about the system to say much, but it seems like they would have thought of this.
This has now created a bug for me and a friend when starting to stream. We choose settings and then start the stream. It starts connecting and then doesn't connect. It just goes to saying that it's ready to stream.
IGN: SelocYnnad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info