Fastest possible attack speed in game?

Only 12% atack speed from passives and 0 quality faster attacks, and not 20 lvl multistrike.
2.03 atack speed sword.
Spoiler

stack much more atack speed and add 20lvl multistrike, 20 lvl 20 quality faster attacks and culling strike and its muuuch more aps.

and ofc add second sword.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Jul 17, 2013, 1:09:51 PM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
Spoiler
That's awesome.

"
Merowyn wrote:
You can't use a quiver so it's 10% less.
Oops. There's a few other typos in there too.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 17, 2013, 1:11:03 PM
Multistrike is 107% more aspd, so multiple that on afterwards, and I don't know what exactly double strikes aspd is...All I know is that it gives .5% aspd per Q so...another 10% from that.
"
Merowyn wrote:
Multistrike is 107% more aspd, so multiple that on afterwards, and I don't know what exactly double strikes aspd is...All I know is that it gives .5% aspd per Q so...another 10% from that.

But.. is Double Strike better than Frenzy? With Frenzy at max lvl and quality you get 184% IAS combined total w/8 Charges.

20%Q Doublestrike w/8 charges loses 134% compared to that. But.. I'm not sure how Double Strike actually works. Surely it doesn't double the attack speed? So if I have 14 aps, and use DS, my aps doesn't automatically double to 28 does it?
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 17, 2013, 1:21:41 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Merowyn wrote:

But.. is Double Strike better than Frenzy? With Frenzy at max lvl and quality you get 184% IAS combined total w/8 Charges.

20%Q Doublestrike w/8 charges loses 134% compared to that. But.. I'm not sure how Double Strike actually works. Surely it doesn't double the attack speed? So if I have 14 aps, and use DS, my aps doesn't automatically double to 28 does it?

I really don't know...all the wiki says is that it hits twice quickly. Someone would have to go in game and check. I can't, I'm at work.
cant prove it now, but i think each new frenzy charge gives more atack speed(at least it gives more dps) and hope i wrong.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Jul 17, 2013, 1:28:17 PM
Scratch that. Apparently been fixed.
Last edited by Merowyn on Jul 17, 2013, 1:35:11 PM
"
Merowyn wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Question:
The "dps" writed in the description is for single atack and the real dps is doubled the writed one?
Yes.

Just pulled that out of the double strike feedback topic. Which means I'm assuming it's simply double the aspd if the DPS is double the written?
That's insane. Straight up insanity.

If I use the numbers I already posted for lvl 72 build.. using Double Strike and Multistrike would mean..

An effective 46.1214216 APS
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jul 17, 2013, 1:36:23 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
That's insane. Straight up insanity.

If I use the numbers I already posted for lvl 72 build.. using Double Strike and Multistrike would mean..

An effective 46.1214216 APS

I'll have to figure out lvl 100 builds now..

I read on and apparently that's been fixed, however it seems to still be that it's 2 attacks in the time it would take for one. So technically a 100% aspd increase still I think?
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Merowyn wrote:

What double strike does is it attacks with your average attack speed, but hits twice. So, going with that, it really is speed * 2. 46 attack speed... look at your mana go D:
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info