what game you came from

"
Total Biscuit's youtube channel.
Keyblades!
I fell upon a site which showed Skyrim- like games and saw this one, 5 min later was hooked.
I hail from Old Tristram. Heart heavy and no real threat to vanquish, I managed to get in on where most of the deserters were leaving. And here I am, loving it, loving the community but hoping this game gets refined with so much more.

"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
Bug N Bot fest 3
I saw a comment mentioning PoE on a Kongregate flash game.
Diablo 3
Diablo 3 forums.
City of Heroes
I love seeing how many people heard of PoE simply because of Diablo 3's failure ^^
I actually didn't "come" from any game. I used to play a lot of Diablo, Diablo 2, tried the various substitutes, Loki, Hand of God, Torchlight the works, but so far only Titan Quest and Sacred held my interest for longer and it felt that they were subpar products.

I naturally sought for some information on the various Diablo clones tthat were in the works and PoE continued to pop up. At first I dismissed it for being always online, but one open weekend sealed the deal for me.

I actually had a fling with Diablo 3, I got it roughly at the time I got the PoE beta access, but overall it wasn't a game for me. Played it for coop mostly, got two chars to Inferno, then decided that why bother with another subpar Diablo clone.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info