what game you came from

so to make it clear, nobody just walks into a game without hearing it from another site, or seeing an ad. i never saw a poe ad sooo, where did you guys come from?

i came from d3. that game was the biggest disappointment in my life, and waste of 60 bucks. i saw this name come up a bunch of times. checked it out. and supported.

you?
Someone I subscribed to on Youtube liked one of the build of the week videos. After watching them I was sold.
-manboat
Total Biscuit's youtube channel.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
D3 forum

I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
I was playing Diablo 3 (well I'm still trying because of no PoE access, current methods of payment are unable for me) and I found that Kripparrian (WoW player that decided to move to D3) is PoE player now. Not long ago he started streaming Path of Exile and also posting videos about it on his YouTube account. It catched my eye and here I am :)

Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to get access to beta ^^
first time i saw it was from youtube for got who but went to the site and it wasnt free. then i saw it on mmohut on youtube still wasnt free. then i got to lvl 200 on maplestory and was looking for a new game to play finally found this one again and bought the beta key :D
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
Diablo 3
"
Total Biscuit's youtube channel.

I can only imagine the massive amounts of accounts created because of him. Despite some people really not appreciating his reviewing style he does so much for promoting lesser-known games!
diablo 3
Auction House Tycoon 3.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info