Pillar of the Caged God - Fire Trap Detonate Dead AOE (140%+) Build!!

Planning on making a build very similar to this, but i will also use dual incinerate totems as protection. My question is do you have mana issues? Is clarity plus the bit of mana regen on rings enough to keep you afloat?
"
Xymordos wrote:
Ye, I need to buy one but the price is too high for me right now ):

Peoples often vendor this quality skill gem - it costed me 1gcp to get mine and since its level doesn't matter i believe you can easilly buy 11-12 quality for the same cost without trying. Anyway very nicely done build, although think it'll be much more viable if you drop staff & rings in favour of high ES shield, high fire damage wand and rings with resists/survivability baked in - less radius but lots more damage and since you don't really need expensive mods on wand like crit chance/mult/cast speed it's shouldn't be hard to get ~80% fire damage one.

I just made a pure fire trap witch myself currently lvl68.
Using Pillar for the aoe with perandus is pretty clever.
Good job.
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
How much ES do you have?
"
kicksome wrote:
Planning on making a build very similar to this, but i will also use dual incinerate totems as protection. My question is do you have mana issues? Is clarity plus the bit of mana regen on rings enough to keep you afloat?

DD uses literally no mana because you keep it at level 1, but your other skills will need mana
merp merp
"
Navac wrote:
"
kicksome wrote:

DD uses literally no mana because you keep it at level 1, but your other skills will need mana

Shit serious? Ive been leveling my quality gem. Doh. What does leveling it give you anyway? I never looked
"
kicksome wrote:
"
Navac wrote:
"
kicksome wrote:

Shit serious? Ive been leveling my quality gem. Doh. What does leveling it give you anyway? I never looked

Leveling DD increases the physical damage and mana cost, the fire damage is fixed based on the corpse's hp.
merp merp
A youtube video would be nice.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
damn oh well, it's only a %6 quality so i'll try using it and see how i go for mana, if i struggle i have an unleveled one.
Got me a carcass jack, now to 6link it... haha
i think i just blew my own mind, so detonate dead doesnt work when you have dual totems? damn that just threw me a massive curve ball
Last edited by kicksome on Aug 1, 2013, 9:53:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info