Upcoming global chat system changes

Win
Don't see how this could really change anything as long as the disgusting spamming is allowed to continue.(having half the people trading muted is not remotely a reasonable option)
"
Dellusions wrote:
"
"
Zoen wrote:
Isn't this how it already is? Besides, the last I checked, Trade chat is pretty much just people spamming buying/selling things; there's hardly a way to get an effective price check asking anywhere.

I know it's a barter economy and all, but if what someone's wanting to pay for something is far, FAR lower than what 95% of everyone else is willing to pay, then why take less and run the risk of the buyer deciding to immediately re-sell it for profit?

I recommend using global to price check actually. Unless there's been a clear rule about it, trade chat is best reserved for buying/selling posts. In my experience, PCing in trade chat can lead to, yknow, actual chatting in trade chat, which isn't the purpose of that chat.

This. If you need a PC use global, or post on a forum/fansite for the PC.

I tend to ask for price checks in game. I ask in Global and I either get zero response or joke values. I ask in Trade chat and of course it gets thoroughly ignored. Sometimes I've witnessed people redirect people asking for price checks to the Trade channel.

It's kinda important to be able to get a legitimate value range for an item if someone's wanting to buy something from me just so I don't have them waiting for hours to see if their offer is appropriate on something.
Awsome News - but what about the DESYNC issue? This is the major problem right now.

Another question - Any idea to why my game goes to 5 FPS when a Ranger with Lightning Arrow / chain is in my group? I have an I7 3770K with 32GB of Ram, Play on a SSD, and have a Radeon 7970.
I love this change. I know its small fish in the grand scheme of this epic saga, but I think it will have a subtle and far reaching benefit to the community over time that will make it worth all the effort its probably taken back stage to pull it off.

I will take this opportunity to beg for an option to make the text smaller in the chat box thing though :D. Have a little sympathy for those on a 28" screen with a 20 point type face taking up literally 1/3 of the screen. Half the current size, maybe even less, right now it feels like the size of the player name/level/class at the top of the website, it needs to be more like the small league text beneath imo.

#qualityoflifeissues
WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Great job, and Thanks!
Been waiting for this update for a while. thanks GGG
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
better nerf CI...
Brilliant. Possibly the best changes since open beta in terms of functionality and appeal. Was sorely needed.
I don't understand what the disassociation means. Aren't global and trade already seperate channels and you can choose to view either? How's it gonna be different?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info