Why People Should Be Outraged at Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' Verdict

Last edited by AlphaMetric on Jul 15, 2013, 7:10:44 PM
he didn't break any laws, and that's the long and short of it. You can disagree all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that he didn't break any laws.

It's not against the law to be an idiot, if it was I think the population would suffer greatly.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
Have you ever had a thought of your own, alpha? Every topic I see from you is nothing but wasting space posting video links. If you have something to say, say it for christ's sake.
This whole thing was perfectly timed, whether intentional or not (most likely it was not intentional).

It got people's minds off this whole NSA thing and the fact that what they did was directly unconstitutional, whether you're a Constitutionalist or whether you regard the Constitution as a loose guideline.

It's sad that the population fumes about one case when the NSA did some blatantly horrible things against EVERY US Citizen and other people as well, and that even China (EVEN CHINA, OF ALL FUCKING PLACES. And they're not the only ones) says was wrong.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Sairven wrote:

It got people's minds off this whole NSA thing and the fact that what they did was directly unconstitutional, whether you're a Constitutionalist or whether you regard the Constitution as a loose guideline.

What did the NSA do? This is not America.
Forum signature
"
DrWood wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:

What did the NSA do? This is not America.

Was the Zimmerman case in the US? Yes.

The NSA thing was in the US as well. Hence my mentioning of it.

The short story about the NSA: They've been monitoring all emails and phone calls US citizens have been making over the last 8 or so years (possibly even longer). With specific focus on calls and emails sent to people outside the US.

So, incidentally, it DOES involve people who are not in the US.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Thaelyn wrote:
Have you ever had a thought of your own, alpha? Every topic I see from you is nothing but wasting space posting video links. If you have something to say, say it for christ's sake.

so, because I agree with this dude, the young turks, very credible, and thousands of other people protesting about this in the street.... you know, videos are good, and he's only saying truths, I don't know why you so mad???

Edit: anyways most likely my last thread on the subject unless something drastic happens to the case, and man you must be really ignorant, in my other topic, I had written multiple paragraph about the situation go check.... and stop judging cause i posted videos instead of writing a long essay...

Edit 2: the bottom line is that, if your black and you wear a hoody,., watch out for the neighborhood watchdog...
Last edited by AlphaMetric on Jul 16, 2013, 12:10:29 PM
He was put on trial and found not guilty by a jury of his peers. I really think people need to let it go.

I would have personally liked to have seen him get a lesser charge of man slaughter. Regardless of what happened he was still at fault to some extent.

But its over with, I wasn't there and you wasn't there to see exactly what happened. Its over, move on.

If anyone needs to have the entire country raging at him its that Ariel Castro guy. I would love to see him get the death penalty. But again, thats probably NOT going to happen.

"
AlphaMetric wrote:

Edit 2: the bottom line is that, if your black and you wear a hoody,., watch out for the neighborhood watchdog...

Do you have any proof that George Zimmerman wouldn't have done the same thing if they kid was white?
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 16, 2013, 1:46:06 PM
"
iamstryker wrote:

Do you have any proof that George Zimmerman wouldn't have done the same thing if they kid was white?

Nope, no proof that he had shown different reactions. But a very high probability that he would sit behind bars now, where he belongs to be.
"
iamstryker wrote:
He was put on trial and found not guilty by a jury of his peers. I really think people need to let it go.

I would have personally liked to have seen him get a lesser charge of man slaughter. Regardless of what happened he was still at fault to some extent.

But its over with, I wasn't there and you wasn't there to see exactly what happened. Its over, move on.

If anyone needs to have the entire country raging at him its that Ariel Castro guy. I would love to see him get the death penalty. But again, thats probably NOT going to happen.

"
AlphaMetric wrote:

I'm not in his mind, so I don't know, I'm basing this off things he has said/lawyer have said... off of interviews...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info