What will you be playing while waiting for your beta key?

Just out of curiosity, how comes you are willing to spend lots of time and energy on fixing a free key, but not just pay 10 dollars straight up for the beta right here, right now ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE )?
Do you lack the proper channels to pay for it (pp, credit card), are you dead broke, or are you just cheap like hell?

And how can you be sure that it is worth waiting for? Don't get me wrong, I think this game is fucking awesome, but I have not played it since I came to the ancient pyramid in nightmare (cruel?), but are you actually willing to spend time just waiting for a key?

How can you be so sure it is going to be better than the games you are playing right now? I mean, playing a good game, while WAITING for a good game just seems like some kind of zen philosophy for me.

Please, I am really intrigued, can you motivate?
"
Apeforce wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how comes you are willing to spend lots of time and energy on fixing a free key, but not just pay 10 dollars straight up for the beta right here, right now ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jSp2xmmEE )?
Do you lack the proper channels to pay for it (pp, credit card), are you dead broke, or are you just cheap like hell?

And how can you be sure that it is worth waiting for? Don't get me wrong, I think this game is fucking awesome, but I have not played it since I came to the ancient pyramid in nightmare (cruel?), but are you actually willing to spend time just waiting for a key?

How can you be so sure it is going to be better than the games you are playing right now? I mean, playing a good game, while WAITING for a good game just seems like some kind of zen philosophy for me.

Please, I am really intrigued, can you motivate?

College and a motorcycle are far more interesting to me than this game will ever be.. and if everything is going to be swiped for open beta, why pay $10 for maybe a month or two of gameplay that I will no doubt move on to another game beforehand (cant wait for friday night :))))) gw2 been waiting forever!)

And for your second ?, I'm not sure it will be worth the wait, but it certainly looks entertaining enough for me to play when I'm bored with everything else.
>>><><<<
Last edited by C0dy816 on Aug 20, 2012, 8:43:57 PM
I will be studying in school. I have six AP classes and will be working my butt off. I used to play a bunch of different RPGs and such, but slowly quit them as they got boring or were Diablo III.

I am also a game programmer, but haven't finished any as my ideas have either changed or I run out of time. So RPGs are always very fun for me.

I'm basically hoping this will be my sanity time/break during school this year as I apply for college.
"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end." -Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road
Final Fantasy Tactics. And I'm going to finish Fallout 3. Oh, and maybe get a tabletop RPG quest going. I'm thinking something White Wolf.
That's easy... Darksiders II
Playing on the TV's remote...sooo much fun :)
Grinding, Grinding, Grinding...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info