What will you be playing while waiting for your beta key?

Don't worry on the other side of things we are awaiting open beta because we know in the back of our minds our chars will get wiped anyways.
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
Dota 2, Dota 2, Dota 2 and a good chunk of Street Fighter 4.

If anything at all PoE is distraction from Dota 2 for me. I love this game and always will.

Only had to wait about 6 hours for my beta invite after registering on the forums tho, so it wasn`t actually as long as I expected. xD
Last edited by MrMeowMeow on Aug 18, 2012, 12:48:04 AM
League of Legends, Smite and The Secret World. Looking forward to playing Path of Exile as soon as possible.
LoL, The Secret World, Sc2, Dota2, and HoN (I know I play all 3 of the major Dota game.. even just got my Smite invite.. but what you start with in Smite is complete garbage so the game isn't that fun to me)
playing d3 right now, on hell.
and it's pretty boring already..

waiting for the d3 patch and PoE beta..
maybe something good will happening
LOL usually, waiting for GW2 release and the pre-launch patch of MOP. i jump around here and there for a day or two also
I have a key, but I am also playing Blacklight Retribution, DoTA2, and Killing Floor.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
I'm passing the time with the good ol' Diablo 2,a bit of Alliance of Valiant arms and watching some PoE streams
Mix of diablo 2, staring at CBR600RR's for sale, torchlight and some dark souls here and there
>>><><<<
I'm playing Aion and league of legends :)and I hope to get the key sooner cuz i want to play this awesome game :)
Last edited by watafaak on Aug 20, 2012, 6:20:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info