Muted again? Seriously??

"
Kaiser499 wrote:
While I don't agree on the banning, I think you should get three mutes before you're in danger of being banned.

1st Mute = 24 Hours
2nd Mute = 48 Hours
3rd Mute = 72 Hours
4th Mute = Ban or Global Chat restricted.

That's how I think it should work and you're only in danger of getting banned if you constantly keep spamming,etc.

this was his 4th
If it was his 4th then it's his own fault for constantly spamming and should either be banned or have Global Chat restricted permanently as stated in my post.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
"
swae wrote:
"
Kaiser499 wrote:
While I don't agree on the banning, I think you should get three mutes before you're in danger of being banned.

1st Mute = 24 Hours
2nd Mute = 48 Hours
3rd Mute = 72 Hours
4th Mute = Ban or Global Chat restricted.

That's how I think it should work and you're only in danger of getting banned if you constantly keep spamming,etc.

this was his 4th

Then I take back what I said. Army must be retarded to not get the point by now. Kappa
"
XxDragon wrote:
. Army is a moderator in Kripparrian's chatroom, and he doesn't ban unless it's a spammer flooding the screen with copy+pastes or someone posting p0rn links..

That explains a lot actually. Have you seen Kripp's chat? I'm sure GGG doesn't want their global chat to look anything like that embarrassment of humanity.

Army is bringing this on himself. I was joking with him earlier, but nobody is actually stupid enough to not know the things he is doing are unwelcome. He is being an ass in an effort to get attention, just like lots of teenagers. There is no reason any of us should defend his right to abuse players and developers.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Best to lock these kind of threads straight away, before I bring out the popcorn. Keep the board free for actual serious bugs and problems.
Locked due to hostility.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info