Muted again? Seriously??

Why was I muted this time, me and like 4 other people in chat were all talking to each other, obviously trolling around and i'm the only one who gets muted?

I wasn't spamming or doing anything rule-breaking..

Heres the Screenshot ingame:

You can even pm the bubulu guy, we were obviously joking and talking to each other, why does almost every dev abuse their powers?
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Aug 14, 2012, 7:49:57 PM
The funny thing about this guy's posts is that he openly admits and in this case even posts a screen shot of his offense. He is just incapable of understanding why those offenses warrant being silenced.

It's hard to hold someone accountable that just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. (but I'm glad GGG is trying!)
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
People curse every day in the chat and nobody gets muted, even some of the mods do, I said it to a friend that was obviously a joke and get muted for 24 hours again?
"
Army wrote:
People curse every day in the chat and nobody gets muted, even some of the mods do, I said it to a friend that was obviously a joke and get muted for 24 hours again?

Well Army, sometimes when you break the rules once, you get less leeway in the future. It's one of the negative side effects of being an offensive person I guess.

On the bright side, you have new awesome forum flair by your name that I've never seen until now. So you can at least enjoy any extra attention you might get for that!

In the future, maybe just use private messages. It seems global chat just gets you in trouble.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Aug 14, 2012, 6:58:32 PM
You deserve it.
If two people are joking around with each other, what's the harm here?

This dude donated money to this company, and claims to have done so for quite a larger sum than most. Joking around in chat or saying a few curse words is NO REASON for banning someone that has donated to your company. Quit honestly, this is embarassing on GGG's part.
according to xxdragon all you have to do is throw money at the game and then you can no longer be banned.

No offense Army but I read everything that's been going on and you sound like a 5 year old to Samantha. Maybe you should troll in party chat instead of Global and you wouldn't be getting warned.

Reversing your donation to the Developers just shows you're being a child even more.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
"
swae wrote:
according to xxdragon all you have to do is throw money at the game and then you can no longer be banned.

The off-point was that he didn't have to donate to the company. Army is a moderator in Kripparrian's chatroom, and he doesn't ban unless it's a spammer flooding the screen with copy+pastes or someone posting p0rn links. That's the only moderation a chat needs. Now, blatantly banning people who donate to your company simply because they were communicably abrasive makes this game seem like it's for children.
While I don't agree on the banning, I think you should get three mutes before you're in danger of being banned.

1st Mute = 24 Hours
2nd Mute = 48 Hours
3rd Mute = 72 Hours
4th Mute = Ban or Global Chat restricted.

That's how I think it should work and you're only in danger of getting banned if you constantly keep spamming,etc.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499 (My Gaming Stream)
Last edited by Kaiser499 on Aug 14, 2012, 7:17:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info