If your wondering what happened to Krips stream!!!

"
Muldeh wrote:
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Who is Krip?

The 2nd best PoE player after Ghudda.

Wrong, I am the best player, I just don't post or stream and I intentionally do poorly in races and make bad characters to throw you all off.

I judge the quality of a player purely by the entertainment value of his videos.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Krip is Canadian possibly disabled too like I'm. Why do I have to be contributive to society? why do I need to drink coffee to stay awake for 10-15 hours.
I wonder what Kripp had for breakfast today. Anyone of you guys know ?
IGN : @Morgoth
Since he is vegan probably a tree.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
What is this "wondering" of mine that you speak of?
[quote="Xaem311"]On top of that, logging out can be considered a skill as the reaction time varies from player to player.[/quote]
Was about to make a new thread, since it's really important notice, but I'll just throw it in here:

Krip is currently on the toilette, stay calm guys, I'm sure he is doing fine in there.
With some luck he'll be playing for another 20-24h straight soon.
If you guys need to go to the toilette too, i strongly suggest to grab a punica bottle (smth smaller might do too, depending on your equipment), since you might miss some seconds of his stream if you aren't back before he is !
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jul 9, 2013, 5:22:02 AM
I hope everything be okay there and no one was hurt..
IGN: KaylaMensha/Kaliela
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
Since he is vegan probably a tree.

Haven't laughed this hard from a forum post in ages. Thanks dude.
"
If you guys need to go to the toilette too, i strongly suggest to grab a punica bottle (smth smaller might do too, depending on your equipment), since you might miss some seconds of his stream if you aren't back before he is !

They probably want a large bottle if they want to catch all of his toilet stream.
God disapproves of Kripp and imposed a temporary ban...

Be careful Krip, you have a habit of attracting permanent bans and god is wrathful...
Last edited by Meglobob on Jul 9, 2013, 7:06:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info