If your wondering what happened to Krips stream!!!

"
AthenaUS wrote:

Just thought I'd update his fans for him on our situation right now

Roads, basements and subway tunnels all flooded.

Fixed.
Why are contractions so hard to comprehend?
IGN EntropicThunder
expect rain to be nerfed in next patch
soon will be reep irl too
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
"
AthenaUS wrote:
Our city got totally hammered tonight with a massive thunderstorm, extremely high winds massive downpour of rain, hail in some parts roofs flying off some houses lol, what a mess. We have been without power here in Toronto, Canada coming on 6 hours now and there's no news as to when it's coming back. Our streets are flooded from just the rain, not a spec of light anywhere. Roads, basements and subway tunnels all flooded.

This prolly not really that impressive to many but to us this kind of weather is not something we see often. Last time this happened was a decade ago.

Just thought I'd update his fans for him on our situation right now :p

And yes those of you from Calgary are prolly like "Pfff that's nothing compared to what we been through the past couple weeks" and your right it's not quite as bad but our city is in a state of panic and emergency at the moment lol.

I live in Calgary. The flooding was the worst in the High River community. 95% of homes are gone there. My neighborhood didnt get affected at all. Downtown was under water and closed for a week, so at least I didnt have to work!
The Russell Wilson Era
"
If your wondering what happened to Krips stream!!!

I was soaking wet, cold as shit, waiting for some form of transit/ride for 4 hours.
Last edited by MYLOkai on Jul 9, 2013, 10:15:02 AM

So if there are still problems with power or internet connection tomorrow, there will be no daily kripp youtube video.
If so he loses a bet with Moldran.

(Bet was there will be one day in this year when kripp does not upload a video on youtube)

So it looks like he is losing that bet because of higher powers, amazing.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:

So if there are still problems with power or internet connection tomorrow, there will be no daily kripp youtube video.
If so he loses a bet with Moldran.

(Bet was there will be one day in this year when kripp does not upload a video on youtube)

So it looks like he is losing that bet because of higher powers, amazing.

If he has a smart phone, he can always use that to upload a video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info