Your first thoughts when you began to play ?

Remember...
Your character...lost in this strange place.
A mysterious man eaten by a zombie in front of you. A path through a dark and creepy beach near a rough sea.

What did you think at the very first time ? Appealed ? Disappointed ? Blasé ?

Coming from D3, I personally thought about one of its bosses : the little Disney butterfly-like Maghda and I knew I was seeing what D3 should have been in terms of atmosphere.
The very first time I launched the game I wondered why it didn't default to Desktop Resolution.
i remember thinking it was kind of boring (you know hardly any spells, basic boring new character suto attack rpg combat) but thinking it will get better once i get some skills and learn some stuff. then i got some new skills and learned some stuff and fell in love with it. I always tell people it starts kinda slow and has a bit of a learning curve but if you can get past that its great.
I hated the game, I thought it was clunky and the passive skill tree was very over whelming. I decided to pick it up again and I became addicted. This game is basically Diablo 2.5 I can't believe how close it is to being a successor to the Diablo series.

After playing D3 it is nice to have a game that let's the character invest skill points and create their own build.
My first thought was "I love this game" Reminded me of D2, and the skill tree is such an amazing feature. I love it.
Wow, this game is pretty boring.

Why am I attacking so slow?

Holy shit, this passive tree is so confusing.

I don't know what to do.

What if I screw up?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh wow, that was pretty neat.

Hey, I'm liking this new skill!

This game feels so much like Diablo 2.

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME
well first time i played i booted up the client and said

wow i really wish i had a beta key so i could play this
first thought "wtf is this crap", shady clumsy graphic, no even close to D3.

after playing for 5 hours, I QUIT D3. YAHHH
"Why the fuck are all these people still obsessing over D3?"

Then I hid global chat and started enjoying learning stuff.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
I started out as a ranger and tried to figure out how to shoot with my bow. Back then, "Default Attack" was named "Melee Attack".
After that, as I was putting arrows into walking corpses, I thought they had some pretty well done death animations.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info