Descent Races are good but...

in my opinion boss should be mandatory to be killed

i also was disapointed about the fixed loot in chest

and i will also play as a duelist with cleave next time :)
RNG in descend and in nromal races is the same.

Descent chest = quest reward.

Races are stil very much based on RNG: Get frost nova as rznger and nova2win!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 4, 2013, 12:45:49 PM
random indeed
"
kamil1210 wrote:
RNG in descend and in nromal races is the same.

Descent chest = quest reward.

Races are stil very much based on RNG: Get frost nova as rznger and nova2win!

I never said about RNG...

When you do a "normal" race event..you go to the vendors right? But somtimes you're not so lucky and sometimes you are cause they have the items you want..
In Descent races we have "fixed stashes" Alluring and Curious...Wouldn't this be much much more interesting if they had Random placements of the same items you get rewarded and not be "fixed"? So players won't have to "cheat" the game with spreadsheets?

And of course more interesting if the bosses have to mandatory be killed..

I'm not saying that now it's much easier through the levels...but if those 2 options were in the race...then we would have a more somehow "equal start"..
- Imagine starting as a duelist.. but no cleave in that first chest.. and for some lucky ones they start with cleave.. - That would made a huge variety to the build and character decision.

Right now is like you start the race and you have the RMT services to tell you which one to pick..
Beta Member Since 2010
Last edited by Kalidor on Jul 4, 2013, 4:33:01 PM
"
Kalidor wrote:
Imagine starting as a duelist.. but no cleave in that first chest.. and for some lucky ones they start with cleave.. - That would made a huge variety to the build and character decision.

The result would be that all those duelists that did not get cleave would quit the race immediately since they would know that they would have no chance of beating those who got cleave.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jul 5, 2013, 2:27:11 AM
This request make no sense to me, what's next? you'll ave to kill every single mob on each map to get to the next zone? Boss are pretty hard to kill if you don't have good drops or underleveled. The point is to go the further, and killing boss can be good, but it can also be a bad choice depending on your set up at the moment your reach the last part of a zone. Maybe in this zone skipping the boos is the right choice, in the next it can be the wrong choice, forcing people to kill the boss make no sense what so ever especially because you can't refill you pots.
Last edited by Halagaz on Jul 5, 2013, 7:33:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info