[Erased]

"
BossIccold wrote:
I hope this happens soon. I would also Like when you join a party that the chat automatically switch to party mode. Cant tell you how many time I chat in global forgetting to switch over first time I try to type in the party. Could just be me though lol

Just now, I took what you said in consideration. Read back in the OP on 'Update 3' at the top.

I put in a Chat Tab 'Symbol Separator Line' so doing a backspace doesn't always put you in Local Chat anymore. This way, whatever chat you are in you stay in. Even if GGG just dedicated the Local Chat to an exclamation mark (!) it wouldn't give the Chat Window the incentive to put players into Local Chat.

Anyway, this is a huge annoyance. I agree with you.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jul 29, 2013, 5:28:35 PM
bump
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
+1
ign: ALLRAUDER
bump
(me)
great idea
Looks great! bump
"
Put a 'Change Instance' Button in the top left-hand corner for Town(s) only.

Why towns only? When I'm doing fellshrine runs I hate needing to go to a new area each time I want to reset the instance. Why shouldn't we be able to reset them at the portal or entrance without leaving the area?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Likin' it so far.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
Zedda wrote:
"
Put a 'Change Instance' Button in the top left-hand corner for Town(s) only.

Why towns only? When I'm doing fellshrine runs I hate needing to go to a new area each time I want to reset the instance. Why shouldn't we be able to reset them at the portal or entrance without leaving the area?

Why? Because if players are fighting during battle and they're given the luxury to change instances whenever they want, it would create a terrible exploit in PoE. Using Portals for surviving bosses, etc. is bad enough.

The only difference is changing instances would be free without wasting Portal Scrolls, which would make it an even worse exploit.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 3, 2014, 2:42:52 AM
"
Why? Because if players are fighting during battle and they're given the luxury to change instances whenever they want, it would create a terrible exploit in PoE. Using Portals for surviving bosses, etc. is bad enough.

The only difference is changing instances would be free without wasting Portal Scrolls, which would make it an even worse exploit.

What are you talking about? You'd only be able to do it when you're at an exit/entrance to another area, you can leave combat like this already in current PoE, so it'd make no difference.

Besides, what you said is irrelevant because PoE is supposed to be first about PvE, not about PvP.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Last edited by Zedda on Feb 7, 2014, 12:08:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info