Map Drops

I've killed the end boss on merciless 8 times now, and still no map drop :-(

How many times do you have to grind the pyramid in order to get a map (on average)?
Last edited by amtiskaw on Aug 11, 2012, 3:27:24 AM
i do one fellshrine run then move to the pyramid and usually get at least one map. Can't really remember doing runs for like 2 hours and no maps... maybe the RNG is with me :P
Well I am lvl 63 atm and I have yet to find a single map.
I do not have the best quantity and rarity gear but I am at around 70 quantity. I find it quite annoying that cannot seem to find any maps at all ;/

Edit: I have done 12-15 fellshrine runs and 6 full clears of the pyramid
IGN: Zakariaz
Last edited by Zakariaz on Aug 11, 2012, 11:09:07 AM
I got a map at lvl 55, so yeah, its mostly luck
Holy damn guys, I had 2 maps by lvl 48 when I hadn't even gotten the baleful gem yet!

I'm overflowing with maps atm ( I get 2-4 inside most maps).

PM me in game (Westica) and I will either give you a map for free or run one of my own with you and let you pick up the maps drops!
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
karaknic wrote:
Holy damn guys, I had 2 maps by lvl 48 when I hadn't even gotten the baleful gem yet!

PM me in game (Westica) and I will either give you a map for free or run one of my own with you and let you pick up the maps drops!

Just hit 53 on Merciless, have not got a map yet-
Im stoked for when I do get one!
"People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort"
"
karaknic wrote:

Thanks for the kind offer, but I finally had a map drop today. 10th time through the Pyramid, a boss on L2 dropped one. Stoked!

I'd juggled a few gems and items to give me a 20% bump in increased rarity of items dropped by slain monsters - I wonder if that did it. You guys who are sill waiting for a drop, what's your rarity buff at? Mine is at 52%
Last edited by amtiskaw on Aug 12, 2012, 12:36:19 AM
Quantity will increase map drops i think not rarity.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
"
bitedefer wrote:
Quantity will increase map drops i think not rarity.

What is quantity? I see a few people use this word to replace the word quality. Are you referring to the quality of the item?
quantity is the "amount" not the quality.
the higher the quantity, the more items will drop ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info