Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Finally got a key but don't even want to play... :*(

i would have to say D3 has made me real sad and i cant wait to play this game
i would happy to try Diablo 3 but how far i know there you can't get free key here is a chance so i hope to get it one day. BTW i don't understand why so many people is disappointed Diablo 3 is it really so bad? My few friends playing it and don't hear bad word about it.
I'll never understand people who rate graphics over gameplay.

Diablo 3 is insanely boring, if you put more than 100 hours into it you're grinding away at repetitive nonsense to gain the tiniest little increments... all to continue doing the same thing with very slightly better stuff. The game is actually extremely bad; it has no goals you can set for yourself, all the character builds are complete pigeon-holed and stale...

...but people like it better because of the graphics? That seems incredibly shallow and borderline juvenile. I say this in truth and humourous irony, since I am a graphic designer myself o.O
Last edited by Broodalize on Aug 12, 2012, 8:27:04 AM
игру советуют друзья,которые играют,говорят намного лучше моего д3. Смотрел как они играют и поправде,игра лучше Д3...Хоть я еще и не получил бета-ключ,но я надеюсь,что смогу получить его в скором времени.
P.S Игра на любителя как говорится)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info