[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Spiderpyman wrote:
newbs question:

if i somehow have 20 and or 40 GCP, which gem is better to increase its quality in order?

One advice - never.. absolutely NEVER increase a 0% quality gem! It would be much cheaper to buy a gem that is already with 20%
Anyway i like the Infernal Blow and Melee SPlash because they increse both the AOE of the attacks and of the explosions and with them you'll have pretty impressive AOE.

thanks for the advice. great guide it is
IGN: SlowlyButUnsure
which item to buy next i got 1 ex and 20c 5 link body or something else?
thanks
"
nokhang wrote:
which item to buy next i got 1 ex and 20c 5 link body or something else?
thanks

That's an extremely hard question given the fact that i have no idea what are your current items...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm still using low level gear plus 4 link rare head with fire res I got some nice phy ring and amulet I'm 59 thanks
My Eva's is 1400 armour 500 there 5 link body with just 30% lightning res for 5 c good deal or not ?
Mate it would be between 1700% and 1995% easier if you just post your gear :)
Anyway 5L chest is something that you must own as soon as possible so buying one first is indeed a good idea
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just starting with this build, so oak/all/oak is the best choice?
"
beybus wrote:
Just starting with this build, so oak/all/oak is the best choice?

uhm there is a whole Bandits section.. i'd suggest that you read it...
I have a quick question. I am leveling a Marauder using this build but I was wondering something.

I currently have a 6 link Dessarios Defiance. Now being that it has no resists and you lose endurance charges on hit, would it be worth using for this build? And if so, seeing that it has 6% life leech, would you suggest deviating from the build and trying out vaal pact?

Or should I just sell it off and get some other armor?
the daresso's defiance is a pretty nice armour for this build. I would use it if i were you. You only lose Endurace charge if you get hit but if you block you won't lose the charges and you'll have capped blocked chanve so its pretty neat. The dodge is also nice, so is the total armour/evasion. About the vaal pact ... i don't im not a big fan of life based builds with vaal pact.. but you are free to try it out and respec it if it doesn't work well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info