[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Which quality gems would you get first?
Depends on the gems you are using :D
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Same as guide, recommended 5 link setup for cyclone except I have mana leech instead of blood magic. cyclone/faster attacks/fortify/melee phys/mana leech. I'm going to swap to blood magic and dual auras when I hit level 70 and have lioneye's equipped.

Another question: I just hit 63 a few minutes ago, seems to me like the helping oak for the extra endurance change was a waste. Wtf is the point of an extra charge when Daresso's eats charges so fast? I've literally only used it for 5 minutes so it's entirely possible I'm talking out of my ass lol. Maybe having more charges increases the uptime on onslaught? I was going to ask why you didn't spend any skill points on endurance charges, maybe 4 is enough with the way the daresso's works.

Edit: I got an 18q melee physical for 5 chaos, sweet :)
Last edited by xSJx on Jan 22, 2016, 6:27:20 AM
Well based on the guide you could be using 5 different attacks :)
Anyway so cyclone .. well in that case - cyclone, bigger AoE is always better!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Whoops sorry that was some awkward timing on the edits there, see above for more annoying questions haha. I also just bought a 14q cyclone for 5 chaos, that should do until I feel like throwing 25c at a 20% one
Well i've did some testing awhile ago and with daresso keeping 3 endurance charges up almost all the time is very easy, 4 charges - it's still good enough but you can't really reach and keep 5+ charges up often enough.. .so it's not worth it to get any extra endurance charges besides Oak ( and i can't really sau if that's the best option ... well it sure is one of the best ... but i can't say if there is a best option anyway ). And that's why i haven't taken any extra charges from the tree.
Yeah I figured you messed around and came to the conclusion you did for a reason, good to know. Thanks again for this guide and all your helpful replys. Honestly one of the best guides I've ever followed for any game :).

Build is finally somewhat complete, hit 70 and using my lioneye's I feel invincible in early maps and still pull off 50k cyclone. I love the build philosophy you follow, after a certain point you don't need more damage you need more tank. Shows a lot in the playstyle. Fun!
i die quite a lot later in high lvl maps due to low hp, 3,5k hp lvl 72

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 25, 2016, 12:14:15 PM
What do you consider "high level maps"? Because character level 72 is ... well ... it is really low. And you should not attempt high level maps with difficult mods at such a low character level. For comparison .. people usually don't even take on low level maps at that level and most players these days grind things like the act 4 dried lake area up to level 75. Taking on tier 10+ maps ( especially with difficult mods ) at level 72 ... is ridiculous ... and suicidal.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 25, 2016, 12:32:00 PM
i think my gear is almost endgame gear and i have all required nodes, the rest wont make much difference so i thought, i could take them on. Getting 10 more lvl will get me 10 skills which will result in 20% inc life = cca 300 life at max. i dont see much difference there
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info