[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
siMoK wrote:
the step by step skilling - "at 40 skill points" is empty

Fixed.
+ fixed the url of the "at 30 skill points" ( for some reason i've undrlined it)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
since we take now "avatar of fire" and do now no phys damage any more, a ring with life leach from phys is useless right?
Last edited by siMoK on Oct 28, 2013, 1:51:38 PM
We don't take "avatar of fire".. why do you thing that we do?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
looks so at the "at 80" points, but ok :) i just want to play with a friend quick, so i didnt rly have my thoughts about everything ^^ *lazymode*
Only looks like that ( since the colours of the Keystone are bright ) :)

Btw thanks for noticing some mistakes(like the missing "at 40 skill points" tree). It really helps me and i appriciate it. ( it's hard and boring to keep track of everything...the changes after the update; all the colouring and bolding of the text.. the urls etc.)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Vandenreich wrote:
To the OP, i've got a question.

I've got a hard time deciding between using a 2H or facebreakers for Infernal blow.

Can you shed some light on what are the pros and cons of using Facebreakers over a 2H?

Thanks in advance and thanks for this guide. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Ok so here are the pros. and cons. of the Facebreakers as i see them:
Facebreakres
Pros.
1. Using a shield - Having a shield is a huge advantage. High block chance makes you increadably tanky. Block chance applies to reflected damage aswell. Not to mention the great armour and life boost from the shield.
2. Unnarmed attacks - The fact that you don't need a weapon is great because you can spend all your passive skill points into defensive nodes, making yourself the ultimate tank without sacrificing offense. Besides you won't spend any currency on a good weapon.
3. Damage - Using Facebreakers and relatively good rings and amulet will give you alot of damage. Such amounts of DPS are hard to get if you don't have a really good 2h weapon.
4. Leveling - since the level requirements for the Facebreakers and the meginord's girlde are very low leveling up a character is like a walk in the park. At level 16 you'll have around 1000 DPS just by using these two items! I've leveled up and tested many different builds but by far the facebreakers + Infernal blow offers the highest DPS at that level.

Cons.
1. Legacy Facebreakers - After the 1.0.0 the Facebreakers have only 600%-800% more unnarmed physical damage( it sed to be 800%-1000%). So now it's easier to get the same amounts of damage with a 2h(since they were buffed) unless you have good legacy facebreakers.
2. Damage - In theory you can deal alot more damage with a 2 handed weapon, but you'll have to sacrifice defensive for offensive passive skills and you'll need an insane weapon.

Thanks a LOT for clearing that up for me. Very helpful.

+1 for the guide and reply.
could you say something about mf? i mean i am now lvl 72 and have the items.. but i dont have any mf items and i want to farm for good items.. so what items are good to buy or should i buy to farm efficient with our facebreakerbuild?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
could you say something about mf? i mean i am now lvl 72 and have the items.. but i dont have any mf items and i want to farm for good items.. so what items are good to buy or should i buy to farm efficient with our facebreakerbuild?

That's a good question. Well i've been doing some runs with the mf gear that i have... it's not much, but it helps. But after all i've decided that i prefer to be able to clear faster and to be able to run any map so i don't use mf gear... at all.. and i must say that i still get some nice drops(currency and items)

These is my mf gear(it's not much but i really don't use mf gear)* :

*The added quantity gem in the boots is used instead of the addd fire gem

P.S. Relinked the video made by me. Now you'll watch it directly in twitch and the qaulity is alot alot better! I'll make more videos if there is any interest ^^
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 29, 2013, 7:33:21 PM
so as i understand there is not much sence to buy mf gear.. better to make fast runs.. without mf
"
gangwars90 wrote:
so as i understand there is not much sence to buy mf gear.. better to make fast runs.. without mf

Exactly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info