[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Or duelist ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
this is the best build ive played

this is my gear... what should i upgrade?

Spoiler

i know my jewelry is kinda bad...

should i buy a 800% facebreaker gloves? will that increase my dps by a lot or not worth the currency?
i got like 29k dps right now
Last edited by sparkosmodius on Aug 26, 2015, 4:55:11 PM
Yup getting better rolled facebreakers should definitely be the first thing to upgrade at this point ( if you can't afford 6L of course :) )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i am getting like killed VERY FAST by chaos what should i do against that ?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yup getting better rolled facebreakers should definitely be the first thing to upgrade at this point ( if you can't afford 6L of course :) )

thx for the quick response!
"
SupaaaNova wrote:

I don't know what your gear or tree looks like ... but generally you need to do 3 things:

1. Get life regeneration if you don't have enough/any
2. Get more life if you don't have enough at this point
3. Don't stay in the poison clouds!!!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 26, 2015, 5:18:56 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
SupaaaNova wrote:

I don't know what your gear or tree looks like ... but generally you need to do 3 things:

1. Get life regeneration if you don't have enough/any
2. Get more life if you don't have enough at this point
3. Don't stay in the poison clouds!!!

Well i have the same tree that you linked and i have 4.9k hp not sure how to get more..
Well then really ... the third point is the one you should work on.

You see in Path of Exile 90% of chaos damage dealt by monsters is in the form poison clouds ( and the poison clouds are 100% of the dangerous chaos damage up to this point ) ... clouds that you could easily get out of.

Perhaps you are mistaken bleeding effects such as corrupted blood for chaos damage ?
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 26, 2015, 5:59:36 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well then really ... the third point is the one you should work on.

You see in Path of Exile 90% of chaos damage dealt by monsters is in the form poison clouds ( and the poison clouds are 100% of the dangerous chaos damage up to this point ) ... clouds that you could easily get out of.

Perhaps you are mistaken bleeding effects such as corrupted blood for chaos damage ?

Yeah very possible and how do i deal with bleeding they hit me once and my life goes to 0 even if i spam all my health flask ...
Well a flask with remove bleeding mod on it of course! It is mentioned in the guide ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info