[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I expressed myself badly.
I mean, use the Poacher as a curse and keeping Blood Rage logically! Keeping the charges longer.
Just an experiment...
Last edited by Zatlan on Jul 22, 2015, 4:23:53 PM
Well personally i don't have any problems with keeping my 3 charges up. The thing about Poacher's mark is that with CWDT it won't cast nearly enough to make a difference and manual casting every 5 secs is just my thing ... but maybe that is your thing and it doesn't bother you :)
In any case - do test it and please let me know if it's worth it in your opinion. :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i have a noob question.
i 4 linked my facebreaker and put blood rage, phase run , blood magic and increased duration to it.

now i dont understand about the mechanism. am i going to use the blood rage and phase run buffs seperately or together?

or am i totally wrong about 4 link?

Thank you very much for your anwers.
@honnour
Only support gems affect your skills. That means if you use Blood Rage Gem you won't be automatically using other active skills connected to it. You will however use it at cost of your life since it is linked to Blood Magic Gem and it will be affected by Increased Duration Gem since both of them are support gems. Likewise you can use Phase Run Gem and it will not activate Blood Rage but will be affected by two supportive gems linked in your item. Hope that clears it all for you.

@KorgothBG
In your opinion it is better to have overcapped resistances or to just keep them at 75% or whatever maximum cap do one have?
By your opinion - is it better to have 5L Daresso's Defiance, 5L Astral Armor with health, bonus armor and all three resistances or 5L Belly of the Beast. I'm of course assuming that with every variant we have maxed resistances. It is too expensive for me to buy 6L armor and I would gladly change to Daresso but it would force me to buy whole new jewellery since it sadly don't give any resistances.
@Tomkele
5L Daresso > 5L Belly > 5L Astral

Now overcapping resistances is nice because it really helps vs curses. With that said overcapping should really be your last priority once when you don't really care for anything else.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey Korgoth, on your passive tree I've noticed that some of your jewels aren't connected to the rest of the tree. Is it intended? Sorry if someone asked this before.

Also what are your current bandit rewards?

p.s. and what do you think about Redblade Tramplers
Last edited by SecretFox on Jul 23, 2015, 11:28:45 AM
Hi Korgoth,
i currently have 748% facebreakers. Would it be a huge boost in dps to get those close to perfect or even perfect gloves? Or is it barely noticable?
Hey guys, sorry to post here, but I figured someone might buy these babies here. I am no longer using these after having been using them for a very long time, and I want to sell them.

I haven't been playing a whole lot, but PoE.Trade lists them at 45-60 (I personally don't think they are actually worth 60 or 50 to be perfectly honest). I think some people are trying to jack the price up or something.

Anyways, I'll go as low as 39-40 ex.

edit: whoops!

would also throw in a free shield for the hell of it (not going to take the time to try trade chat (dear lord)

Last edited by Louis33315 on Jul 23, 2015, 2:19:02 PM
Hey, I've been theory crafting trees for a hardcore block based duelist with Bringer of Rain. They don't really match your trees so I was wondering if I could get your opinion on them and which one of the two is better.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EM9w3NEuEUIBRxFSAV7Bm0Gj4brRzOIuIqTStQLOktgy5TL8wyTjWSOuE8BTwtPQ894j38PydAoEd-R-JI7krITeNQR1FgWGNfP2LsZU1nm2hlaPJuqnKpdO12rHiueTl673zZfXV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-Gs4rwjM-PmZHOogCi6qQ5qZWsr64-r2yvp7Xytoq3Prkdu-29Nr6nwGbAv8GCxFjE9sauypDPftE202_Tfti92XzaweIs5FHpRunV6hjvDu9673zwH_JB8kXzBvPd9kj2o_cy-Ov7qv4K_lT-j_66

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAecEhwSzBS0GOQthDPcNzRLhFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4Gj4aVRv6HM4hYCXfJy8ppStQLdIuUy_MMk41kjboOuE8BTwtPQ89_ECgR35N41BHUWBYY1nzXz9hIWLsZU1oZWjycql07XTxdqx5OXrvfNl-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-K8IzPj5mQVZHOns2fPp_LogCi6qQZplenMKmVrKqsr62Nr2yvp7Ystoq3Prkdu-28n702vqfAZsC_wYLEWMT2xq7KkM9-0iHTb9i92XzaweRR6Ubp1eoY7w7vfPAf8kHyRfMG8932SPcy-Ov7qvxL_gr-VP6P

They're both level 100 builds, I know, I'm just wondering which tree is more efficient and how they could be improved upon.

hmm....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info