[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

a very useful guide. thank you
have you done 79 map yet? if so, what is the best way to tackle the boss?
thanks

Thanks for the guide! This is probably a stupid question or has already been answered, but I would rather it be answered twice then make the mistake in leveling a build that wont work like it should. I plan on using BoR with infernal blow, melee splash, multistrike and blood magic. Will this be ok with the tree you provided for marauder? any changes I should make to the tree? I have enough currency to play around with so I am sure I can find some rings or ammy with decent life leach on it. Leveling with tabula with faster attacks and melee physical until BoR. Any advice on Marauder infernal blow build would be appreciated specially from current users that have had success with it.
@zeella
I've done a couple of 79s with mixed success. It's all about what mods you'll get with the map. I.e. i've tried extra boss damage + extra speed + double boss ... it didn't end well.
But general advice play safe, bring Immortal call and enduring cry for manual casting... and if the map mods are too hard and you don't want to loose exp .. don't do the boss room

@FeatherGunSoul
Yes, it works fine with BoR. No, you don't have to make any changes on the tree. Life leech on jewelry is not that important as long as you have "some" of it ( 1-2% )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
HI,

I think the one of the great options is Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale (RRBBGG 6-link).

"
I plan on using BoR with infernal blow, melee splash, multistrike and blood magic. Will this be ok with the tree you provided for marauder?

I think, Blood magic isn't nesessary. At 1-st page author says: "Only Infernal Blow and Frenzy are usable without Blood Magic because of their low mana cost."
Last edited by waw1 on Feb 13, 2015, 8:09:35 AM
Yup that is true. Yet he could use Blood magic if he want's to spend all of his mana for auras/buffs. Casting with mana was a very good idea before the addition of Herald of Ash but now ... not using blood magic kind of lost its charm... because you actually benefit a lot from using 2 auras + HoA .. not to mention that you need need to worry about mana leech on gear, or running around with a mana flask ( instead of a more useful flask), or having some problems in reduced/no regen maps etc. etc. and all that just so that you can use added fire damage. For me it's no longer worth it. But thats just me and the option for casting with mana still stays and it is slightly easier with lower mana costs, the reduced mana cost nodes from the hybrid nodes taken ( the ones with life ) and the mana on block from the tree.
In the end it's up to everyone to decide how they want to play ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 13, 2015, 11:09:05 AM
Thanks for the responses guys! I decided to go with added fire instead of blood magic for now at least we'll see how it works later. Currently level 34 and breezing through quests killing everything with 1-2 attacks. I'm having a hard time deciding to use my 6 link carcass jack and buy a nice armor base helmet with health and resistances to help me through late game or go with the Bringer of Rain. this is my current setup

Plan on swapping boots and belt when I reach the levels to do so. Carcass jack i'm sitting on right now trying to decide if I want to sell it or use it. Going to upgrade my shield with Remorse when I reach level 70, but other than that idk what else to look for.
I've said that many many times ( also explained it in guide ) but i'll say it again ... Carcass Jack is not good for anything but Cyclone because it is ES/EV chest ... so ... try to get RRRRRG on it and you'll see exactly why it is not suitable for Infernal blow.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 14, 2015, 3:51:01 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I've said that many many times ( also explained it in guide ) but i'll say it again ... Carcass Jack is not good for anything but Cyclone because it is ES/EV chest ... so ... try to get RRRRRG on it and you'll see exactly why it is not suitable for Infernal blow.

As soon as I posted I remembered that part of your guide :) lol. Tried to color it awhile back and gave up on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info