[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hey guys!
I've finally upgraded my boots

And divined my Onyx Amulet so i can cap my fire resist ( was missing 1% )

Because of all that i was able to drop the Diamond skin node ( and the flask node before it of course ) and i took 25% more physical damage which ( as i've explained ) is awesome if you use Cyclone ( and i'm currently using it )!

I'll update the screenshots in a minute.

Also i've finally reached level 8 Tora i've finished the res ~10 atziri sets and now i'm goin to level up my character to level 92.

EDIT:
Screenshots, my own passive skill tree and gear updated!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 17, 2014, 5:57:44 AM
Are the lightning ants that Dominus shoots out of his fingers considered a spell? Cause I have no idea when to switch to saffels in fights. :P
Yes they are.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello. In your gear section - you have the 2 CwDT gems in the wrong items...

>,<

PS: Awesome guide btw!
IGN: AngelicWitchy - CET+2
Last edited by CoronaBunny on Sep 19, 2014, 5:28:25 PM
Ha! Thanks for noticing ... absolutely no idea how ( and when ) that happened! :D But my guess is a couple of days ago when i got my new boots ^^

Thanks again i'll fix it right away! If it wasn't for you i wouldn't have noticed this for quite some time! :)

P.S. I've finally hit level 92 ( apparently using messed up CWDTs the entire time from level 91 to 92 )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 19, 2014, 5:32:38 PM
So been following your guide religiously. Finally hit lvl 85. First character to get past lvl 80. Not exactly sure what to do now. Been mostly soloing 69-70 maps, but its slow. Should I be finding map groups for higher lvl maps? Any advice on end game?

I stopped playing when dominus (over a year ago?) came out, but started up this month again. All of my previous end-game knowledge is useless now. xD
Hmm ... well you definitely need to run higher level maps. After you stopped playing there where several buffs to the mapping - all maps are bigger in size ( and because of that there is no more the increased area size map mod ) and all maps that can have the map mode "maze" are already mazed ( and of course that map mod no longer exist ). The drop rate of maps was increased. Higher level maps have a bigger chance ( a lot bigger ) to drop higher level maps. Finally no more 7 maps level 66 dropped in a level 78 map!

So you could start running your highest level maps and that way you should acquire higher level maps eventually. For example i've started at some point with no maps above level 69. I've ran hundreds of 70-78 maps and at this point i still have:

maps level 70 - 144 ( one stash tab and i've stopped picking them up at all )
maps level 71 - 114
maps level 72 - 108
maps level 73 - 39
maps level 74 - 11
maps level 75 - 29
maps level 76 - 12
maps level 77 - 8
maps level 78 - 15

I've always played solo for many reasons. My PC is slow; i want to take all the loot that drops even if it is less than in a party ( have a friend who does a lot of party play ... Kaom's heart dropped 6 times in a party .. and it was never for him ); i can stop playing/go afk whenever i want without the feeling that i'm loosing exp/gear; i don't want to be dependent by anyone etc. etc.

Of course you could join a map clearing groups if you are into that kind of stuff and it would be faster that way (probably) since you don't have higher level maps atm ^^
"
XeroAura wrote:
So been following your guide religiously. Finally hit lvl 85. First character to get past lvl 80. Not exactly sure what to do now. Been mostly soloing 69-70 maps, but its slow. Should I be finding map groups for higher lvl maps? Any advice on end game?

I stopped playing when dominus (over a year ago?) came out, but started up this month again. All of my previous end-game knowledge is useless now. xD

If you only care about leveling past that brick wall you need to do higher maps i agree. The cheapest is to join map parties.

At lvl 85 you get close to 100% exp from 76 maps. So that's what i would search for. Unless you are rich and have a ton of those maps saved up yourself.

Helpful link to determine what areas you should be in at your level.
http://pathofexilebuilds.com/exppenaltycalc.php

A tip to korgothbg: Add a guide for killing atziri with this build.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 20, 2014, 4:05:51 AM
Thanks for the replies. I have like 10 lvl 70s and 5 lvl 71s. Been hoarding them since the drop rate back then was so low that if you didn't have a large enough pool, it would die out on a unlucky streak. The map forsaken master is a godsend at this point. Tends to drop 70+ maps for me in her quests. Anyone want to toss a few 71/72 maps my way? :D
An Atziri killing guide for this build? Sounds like a good idea to me! I'll do it tomorrow ( today would be a very busy day for me ).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info