[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ty! I prefer the bor because i love his look! In the while i buy this 2 rings for a total of 16chaos, 13 the first, 3 the second ( too much? perhaps, but im not a good trader lol)

My dps increase by 3k.

Now save only for BoR, then the shield!
Last edited by Verofabio on Aug 28, 2014, 11:15:53 AM
The rings are ok for now. Later you'll want life on them, life leech and mana leech ( if you want to cast with mana which i strongly recommend )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What do you think of frenzy for facebreakers now? I know they got nerfed pretty hard in the recent patch but I'm not sure if they're still viable for a harder league like beyond? Also, which skill do you think is most viable for facebreakers who usually party?
To be honest i never Liked Frenzy at all ... it wasn't as good as the other options before .. and it's even worse now. It is kind of "viable" ... but is it better then the rest? I really don't think so!
For party play i'd have to say Infernal Blow or Cyclone. Dominating Blow may cause some FPS problems in parties also you want to land the last hit as many times as possible ... but in a good party with a MF-er you don't want to do that ... so yea... Infernal Blow or Cyclone.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok, thanks for the prompt response and also for in depth guide that is almost always up to date.

Cheers,
Hello thats my eq

Im wondering what should I change next. I have with Hatred and Herald ~17k dps, resists are capped, 55% block chance, ~5k armor and 3,5k hp. My boots are pretty weak so probably they will be my first investment. Next is shield which have poor defensive stats but thanks to it I can easily cap resists at that 75%. My chest statistics are weak but 5 link in it really helped me. My jewelry I think is decent but needs some improvements. Later I will add Mana Leech mod to it so I would change my Warlords Mark to Enfeeble or Temporal Chains. So guys what do you think I should change first. Im really poor now so I need make improvements step by step.
What you need to improve is:
A lot more physical damage from your jewelry
Lioneye's Remorse as a shield
You chest - just use some chaos orbs until you get better results ... i mean in it's current state it can't really get any worse ... 2-3-4 chaos orbs should be enough to end up with something better.
The boots are semi-ok so leave those for now.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 28, 2014, 2:18:33 PM
Yes i thought about changing my shield into Lioneye's but it provides no ele res. In current state I can not cap res without that shield. I will chaos my chest or find another one with elemental resitance so I can change shield. Jewelry will be next. Thanks for advice!
The build really came together for me around 76, I feel mostly safe and haven't died. I finally managed to get some gear that maxes out resists, gives me attributes, some movement speed and max block.

Lioneye's Remorse is on point.
Everything said in this guide is on point.

Spoiler

I just need to pick up a Saffell's Frame for offset and I'll be good.

If you shop and don't just leap you can get some deals out there.
It isn't as expensive as I first thought.

I'll be rocking the Tabula Rasa until I can get a 6l chest.

For my tree, I have to pick up the Berserking nodes then finish off the big life wheel just above them. After that, I am thinking Amplify in the Templar area. Then probably the either the rest of the life/armor nodes in marauder or the melee phys damage in marauder, depending on how squishy I feel in higher maps.

I am still looking at Haste instead of Determination for myself for the speed boost and faster clearing, if nothing else (meager dps gain).
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Yes Saffel's Frame really makes a difference in some fights! And it's not that expensive too!
Since you are using Blood Magic i'd suggest to you spend two points to get 4% reduced reserved mana when you get your reduced mana to max level ( not sure but level 19 might be enough too ) so that you can use Herald of Ash too. Who can say no to extra dps? ;)
The % physical damage nodes don't give much if you are using Infernal blow. For me 10% = 200 more DPS ( from 50450 to 50650 ). but if you are using Cyclone it adds a lot! For me 10% = 1100 mpre DPS ( from 37800 to 38900 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info