(Aug 12) Hardcore Ladder Race

This was fun, got #80. But not only that, I found 4 Chaos Orbs during the three hours :D To honor that, I had my witch Chaos Inocculated, bringing her to 440 Energy Shield <3

Now I'm hungry...

Shoutout to my brave Ranger buddy desophos!
Olive?
Check stats from this event at poestatistics.com
Last edited by debe on Aug 11, 2012, 8:37:11 PM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
lost my first mate to brutus and the 2nd and last to merveil, proceeded alone up to 19. Managed to stay alive even with 2 disconnects (local) within the last 3 minutes while trying to catch the last xp points fast o_O

I hit level 14 as the 1 minute timer left popped up (I'm a slow leveller :P) I think you did very well :)
Almost won as a solo player! So close! I wasn't even trying to race at first but I got a bunch of good drops in a row and wound up doing good. Ended with this:

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
so stoked . . . solo Ammy run.

P.S. Having beaten all other templars by 25+% xp . . . templars blow in a 3 hour setting. They seriously need some better early keystones (or bring back AoF and make everything in the templar area TERRIBLE lol).
nice try MayDie ;)

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN @dime
"
Aier wrote:
I think you did very well :)

I know, its by far not my first race ;) Its nearly impossible to me (from my previous experiences) to reach this when going full solo. could have finished around at least 22 if my partymembers didnt get lost on the way.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 11, 2012, 8:19:14 PM
"
Zoen wrote:

This is what I ended up with...suppose I was lucky with some item drops, but not lucky with the Vaal Overlord deciding he could 1-shot me.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
I got started late and then had a stupid death to Hailrake. >.< Still made it to lvl 10 alone for my 3 orbs. :) I tried to join a party but I was too far behind everyone else.

Could use a matching system in these events.
Open beta is still BETA.
Last edited by MorriganGrey on Aug 11, 2012, 8:20:51 PM
i was 5% from lvl24 when the ladder race finished and i slowly died cause i was in a dungeon.
i couldn't move my character anymore :/ however i finished the race but guess im not listed, bad luck i guess.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info