(Aug 12) Hardcore Ladder Race

Going to sit this one out as im too tired to play at a demigod level. Gl all~
IGN: KoTao
Is anyone going as a Marauder? I'm going as one and wouldn't mind teaming up with some people. Any classes are welcome.
Yesss!! I got to kill the deep dweller first!! I was scared cuz someone entered the area before me, but i guess he died or something!

I practiced this about 20 times, and it sure helped! I died soon after tho, hope i still get my award :)
I was in HC race. Mass DC happens, few seconds ago. I log back in and see that I died. Can't believe this
Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Aug 11, 2012, 6:30:18 PM
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
I was in HC race. Mass DC happens, few seconds ago. I log back in and see that I died. Can't believe this
Good for you, I just simply failed :)
✠ ✠
So I just died at lvl 14 due to the same bug that killed my ranger a few days ago. If I enter the ship graveyard cave (where the allflame is), I hear the sounds of mobs attacking and killing me while I'm in the loading screen (frustration levels rising). Next, I disconnect, then when I log in again, my char is dead.

I have had this happend two times now (once in normal HC, this time unfortunately in the HC race), both times at exactly the same place and in the same way. Just thought I should report this.

PS: RAWRWRWWRWRWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH /rage

Noooo level 14 then mobbed at The Cove! :(
lost my first mate to brutus and the 2nd and last to merveil, proceeded alone up to 19. Managed to stay alive even with 2 disconnects (local) within the last 3 minutes while trying to catch the last xp points fast o_O
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I lagged out twice from the game but I managed to stay alive.
I was being very careful at the beginning but I wasn't being very efficient so I joined a better party.
Managed to get to level 15 as a Marauder; teamed up with a Ranger.
Last edited by deadlul on Aug 11, 2012, 8:15:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info