Season Three, Event 7: Descent

BEST LEAGUE EVAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH HHHHH HHHH HHH HH H

Last edited by GotzYourBike on Jun 30, 2013, 12:10:10 AM
Made a mad rush at the end with around 30 seconds left... headfirst into champion Merveil daughters, with no cold resist! Almost died with 10 seconds left in the league!

First time playing in a long time, and this was amazing fun, can't wait for more of these! I even got a unique.
after dying at lvl 3 to lmp void bearers I made it to lvl 12 with no luck for good drops heres my gear

1 freaking dex short of using fork, the whole time. Could a witch get a damn jade ammy to drop? Anything with dex? no.
Stupid tree. Stupid rng. Stupid support choice.

/ragewhine

Last edited by indczn on Jun 30, 2013, 12:07:49 AM
Such a blast. I hope GGG keeps rolling with the concept and makes it better, as fun as it is. Vanilla races are pretty bland in comparison. New #1 shadow... for now.

*3rd mana pot makes the statue level a heck of a lot faster, if you have the option.
IGN: Calico_
Last edited by Mirage447 on Jun 30, 2013, 12:09:31 AM
"
Hodari wrote:
"
merendero wrote:
OMG I died with 19 secs left in the race I can't fucking believe it. Damn merveil daughters... the worst part is that I panicked and chose "Options" instead of "Logout" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good news is with Descent, even if you die, you still get credit for whatever level you reached...so all you actually lost was 19 seconds of farming time.

Wow, I didn't know that. I'm relieved but still a little upset with my misclick haha
Level 1 zone is horrid an 2 just as bad. Start out so slow killing stuff an everything so dam fast.
8th overall 3rd mara.

GG was fun.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Decent is awesome. This is the best race type so far!
Died early and had to start over, ended up getting to 300 something place.

The statue room is ridiculous :(
IGN: RennacVD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info