Season Three, Event 4: 90 Minute Immolation Solo

had very bad luck with drops, and got bugged in tidal island in the beginning (tried to join there 3 times and got instant disconect all 3 times) so only got my quicksilver after brutus bcuz then for some reason i could enter tidal island
made to 17 anyway
The immolation mod did not work in this race. After a few minutes, the fire patches on death started working, but no physical damage was converted; neither the players' nor the monsters'. It actually made the race harder than a normal immolation race because choosing rings was not just a complete no-brainer (Ruby Rings).
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jun 29, 2013, 9:45:10 AM

Got pretty lucky with the boots and the perfect coral ammy base drop
Last edited by revadac on Jun 29, 2013, 10:26:24 AM
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
The immolation mod did not work in this race. After a few minutes, the fire patches on death started working, but no physical damage was converted; neither the players' nor the monsters'. It actually made the race harder than a normal immolation race because choosing rings was not just a complete no-brainer (Ruby Rings).

I wasn't sure, but i was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem like i was putting out fire damage at all. Only the fire patches upon death was working.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
"
billyoatmeal wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:

I wasn't sure, but i was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem like i was putting out fire damage at all. Only the fire patches upon death was working.

In the character "Offence" tab it said physical damage. In previous Immolation Leagues there would be no physical damage. Instead, it would list a huge amount of fire damage. Besides, there is a clear difference in the sound you hear when you hit a monster with pure physical damagae vs. pure fire damage.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Jun 29, 2013, 6:04:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info