Season Three, Event 4: 90 Minute Immolation Solo

no, is not a bug, race is not started, he start in 28 min, when he start you can move

can soneone post a good build for this race :o? i'm very bad at theorycrafting and don't know really what to do, never done one
"
trunks0 wrote:
no, is not a bug, race is not started, he start in 28 min, when he start you can move

can soneone post a good build for this race :o? i'm very bad at theorycrafting and don't know really what to do, never done one

I'm not sure what the best build would be here either, but if it helps at all I'm planning to go as Templar. Since all damage is converted to fire, I'll grab +elemental damage% nodes boosting my own damage and then the resist all node reducing enemy damage to me.
It looks like there may be an issue with the mods on leagues, so the special leagues will possibly be acting as if normal events for the time being, will investigate and get resolved when possible.

Edit: This should now be resolved and the mods should be working as intended.
Last edited by GGG_Neon on Jun 29, 2013, 8:07:21 AM
The desync and lag is really starting to make these events less and less playable. I spent a good 20 seconds skating along the ground hoping I wasn't dead already.
Participant in race seasons 3/5/7, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, and Betrayal leagues. I primarily play homebrews.
Well yesterday I had no problems with lag or desync in the descent race like alot of people experienced. I walk into anger today, huge lag spike, i log out, standard yay. 67% Fire res too.
Last edited by Ragnarok789 on Jun 29, 2013, 8:45:30 AM
im playing this game 4 month now.

i never had any desynch death / lag or smth like this.

but the 2 events yesterday and that now - is unplayable for me.

hope you guys find a soloution
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok, deleted my Lv6 Templar. Other players are already 16 or 17. That's insane.
Guess it makes no sense to play these Events again, winning is just impossible for casuals in that freakshow.
"
Riverwood wrote:
Ok, deleted my Lv6 Templar. Other players are already 16 or 17. That's insane.
Guess it makes no sense to play these Events again, winning is just impossible for casuals in that freakshow.

Don't worry about winning then. Just set a realistic goal for yourself and try to reach that. Last season, I usually just went for the 3 point level tier on most races. So far this season, 4 points usually seems pretty easily attainable(probably could have made 5 today if I pushed, but decided to play it safe since I was running into occasional desynch).
"
trunks0 wrote:

Here's what I ended up with:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVtG113GYG165n1Ti4y2ht3z4XPnau0g

Also got this to drop:
Last edited by Hodari on Jun 29, 2013, 9:17:45 AM
Page 8, I can live with that :D

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info