Season Three, Event 1: Descent

So, there is no stash in this race? So no muling? Great!
"
Thalandor wrote:
"
Desbris wrote:
Terrible time for the very first race.

Perfect time for the very first race :)

I agree, who cares about the rest of the world, 'muricaaaa!
will the different classes - get the same gems as usual ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
How come that there are people already registered for this race, hours before start?

Anyway, I cant wait. Bad time for Europe, tho (as usual :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Couple questions, hopefully someone can help me out.
First off, Since when we finish our characters will be deleted, if we die, we go to default right? so I should just put all my gear in my stash then a minute before it ends and kill off all my characters?

Second, is this correct? If I say die 5 times all with lvl 10 characters or something will I still be rewarded the 3 points per character?

I'm fairly new to racing in general and I really hope I can play this one while I'm at work tonight.
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
It will not let me create a character pre race, yet I see plenty already signed up.
i can't join the races
"
rednick18 wrote:
First off, Since when we finish our characters will be deleted, if we die, we go to default right? so I should just put all my gear in my stash then a minute before it ends and kill off all my characters?

Second, is this correct? If I say die 5 times all with lvl 10 characters or something will I still be rewarded the 3 points per character?

I'm fairly new to racing in general and I really hope I can play this one while I'm at work tonight.

Characters are deleted after the race ends. Nothing will transfer to normal leagues.

No, you will get the points for getting that class to level 10. Only works once.

"
It will not let me create a character pre race, yet I see plenty already signed up.

There was a bug earlier and people signed up early. Race starts 8pm US EST.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
Fluffhead wrote:
"
rednick18 wrote:

Characters are deleted after the race ends. Nothing will transfer to normal leagues.

No, you will get the points for getting that class to level 10. Only works once.

"

There was a bug earlier and people signed up early. Race starts 8pm US EST.
So the bug has allowed some people to sign up early and be standing up pre race? To me those 10-20 seconds is a big head start in a 1 hour race.
"
So the bug has allowed some people to sign up early and be standing up pre race? To me those 10-20 seconds is a big head start in a 1 hour race.

Usually everybody gets about 30 minutes to stand up before the race starts, I doubt it will be any different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info