Diablo 3...

"
MrJosh wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I can offer you a much better deal. We'll post new screenshots every week without demanding a certain number of facebook likes.

But if you do want to like us, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pathofexile

But we'll charge you for a beta inv for a "free" Game...wait a minute

They aren't charging for keys, they give the key for free if you pre-purchase in-game items... There is no obligation to buy anything, just wait for your turn on the beta timer
"
MrJosh wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I can offer you a much better deal. We'll post new screenshots every week without demanding a certain number of facebook likes.

But if you do want to like us, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pathofexile

But we'll charge you for a beta inv for a "free" Game...wait a minute

No, they will give you the chance to pre-order in game vanity items which will also come with a beta key. You aren't buying a beta key.

Blizzdrone, go back to your own forums.
Last edited by JosefStylin on Apr 4, 2012, 9:40:59 AM
It's called good business,why shouldn't a company that is
selling a product to the public, want to connect to as
many people as possible,remember it's not F2P.
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
its better then that and its faster caoming like that .... dont want to wait for june and then its not the last version rofl ..... so diablo 3 move forward
need key for free so i can walk ski

where is my key all get but not me rofl
all end at 15.05.12
Diablo 3 sucks again ^_^ they should shut up!Maybe this is rude but it's true -_-
I First heard about PoE from TotalBiscuits WTF is. To attract more people and make game more profitable devs should mail yogscast to do a review. Give them act2 two acc and 18ish level so they could cover mechanics in better detail. Best marketing is youtube! Or not since winy entitled brats will come. Not that there arent any.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info