Diablo 3...

bte chirs, you have better community than blizzard has,i ll this you post a lot of things about game ,not like them to keep secrets for everything for long time ,,,Good job!i was big fen on diablo ,now i focus more poe than d3
"
FruitLord wrote:
And now facebook is being integrated into automobiles.

Just die already, facebook!

What he said!
No D3 in 2011! Confirmed @ Q4 2010 Investor Conference Call.

More time for PoE to gain a good gamerbase before D3 kicks in :P
Really Vandro? I thought some document was released that showed D3 coming out at the end of 11. The document, last I heard, was confirmed as legit from Blizzard (not that they can't change the date anyways).
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Really Vandro? I thought some document was released that showed D3 coming out at the end of 11. The document, last I heard, was confirmed as legit from Blizzard (not that they can't change the date anyways).

That was just an assumption from april 2010. When did you see Blizzard make a correct assumption before?

My bet is on summer 2012.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
I don't think anyone really believes that D3 will come out this year. That certainly doesn't mean that GGG can sit on their laurels though. To succeed, PoE will already need to have a well established player base by the time D3 comes out.

I'm sure everyone who plays PoE will also play D3 when it comes out. After they play through the D3 campaign once or twice they will reach a point where they need to decide whether to put more of their time into PoE or into D3. If they already have a substantial amount of time and effort (several months) sunk into PoE then they'll be much more likely to continue to PoE rather switch over to D3 and start from scratch.
Forum Sheriff
"
Vandro wrote:
No D3 in 2011! Confirmed @ Q4 2010 Investor Conference Call.

More time for PoE to gain a good gamerbase before D3 kicks in :P

Incorrect.

Mike Morhaime: It’s coming along very well, we’re very happy with the development process. But until we get to beta and have the community help test the game, we’re not going to lock in a release date. Let me clarify the earlier remarks. We’re not locking into any date. We’re not committing to 2012. There’s no date set yet at all.

There is no release date. We'll know Diablo 3 isn't coming out in 2011 when it's 2012.
I think there's plenty of room for PoE to expand before D3 actually makes its way into the market.

Updating PoE frequently will give them an advantage.
Happy Days Abound.
"
Silver wrote:
I think there's plenty of room for PoE to expand before D3 actually makes its way into the market.

Updating PoE frequently will give them an advantage.

im so sick of hearing about diablo 3 we are on the (((PoE))) forum... blizzard needs to hurry the fuck up the world ends in 2012... that is all i have to say about D3.

-the rager.
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
bashiok wrote something;) he said that they will release two games in 2012 if they dont bring one in 2011. till now its not announced in 2011 but it will come this year for sure;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info