0.9.11f Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
If you're running into graphical glitches and want to try an experimental solution, please delete the contents of the Minimap directory in the Path of Exile directory in "My Documents". This may stop them occuring. If this helps or doesn't help, please PM me to let me know.

I'll try this.
Chris Are we going to have another CT test this week ? ?
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Any plans on making maps stand out more? Perhaps a green color... probably been suggested before, just wondering.
IGN: Moar
"
GeneticFreak wrote:
Any plans on making maps stand out more? Perhaps a green color... probably been suggested before, just wondering.
It's already been stated that they'll do something to make them easier to notice.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Chris wrote:
"
robman_rob wrote:
it would be nice to provide more than 10m of warning for server restarts.

30 or 1h would be great!
unless you do it regularly this time each week, then it's easy to plan around.

I agree - we'll find a better way to give warning.

Yeah, 10 minutes is too short. I was doing a map with 2 unique bosses that I had never done before, and I was 70% done with it when the warning came up.

I couldn't finish it, and never got to see the bosses.

Was frustrating. At least I didn't make the mistake of rushing to my death since I was playing in the 2 week hardcore league.

Also, I often do maps that are 50% larger with 25% more rare monsters. Impossible to finish that in 10 minutes (at least for me).
"
Chris wrote:
"
robman_rob wrote:

30 or 1h would be great!

"
Guurt wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
robman_rob wrote:

30 or 1h would be great!

Yeah, 10 minutes is too short. I was doing a map with 2 unique bosses that I had never done before, and I was 70% done with it when the warning came up.

I couldn't finish it, and never got to see the bosses.

Was frustrating. At least I didn't make the mistake of rushing to my death since I was playing in the 2 week hardcore league.

Also, I often do maps that are 50% larger with 25% more rare monsters. Impossible to finish that in 10 minutes (at least for me).

Thanks GGG.

I too was going thru the same kind of map as this guy, 5X% larger map 2X% more rares, my highest lvl map found to date when I saw the server restart warning.

I quickly swapped out my Item Rarity Gem for added chaos dmg and rushed thru as much of the map as I could. It got hairy but I didn't die. I found and killed the unique boss with like 3m to spare, but I didn't get to finish the whole map.
All excited to finally try out the new changes and got settled in, fired up PoE and started going through my gear and BAM, totally locked up my system, lol. Had to hard restart. :(

*heads back in to try again*

EDIT:
Then a client.exe stopped working error message about 7 minutes into the 2nd try :(
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Last edited by AgentSmith5150 on Aug 7, 2012, 9:56:37 PM
So that Minimap directory contained almost 6000 items on my computer starting from the day I was accepted into beta.. and the chat log file, which takes well over a minute to load, contains every single chat line since that very same day when I first logged into the client.

Why does the game save everything indefinitely? Do other games do this? I don't feel like this is normal behavior.
Will Cutthroat Leagues eventually feature high level characters with a variety of skills? Cutthroat certainly looks very exciting from what I've seen (I missed the last events), but it feels silly that everyone is so low level and has the same skills.
"
Will Cutthroat Leagues eventually feature high level characters with a variety of skills?

its like it is now, since they first have to collect some basic balancing information; thats why this races are that short - no chance to reach a high level. But, honestly, I cant imagine a way to change this with the given system (open instances right from the first town). Maybe there could be different conditions for a variety of level ranges: starting the cut-throat in act 2, or in terraces/cruel as examples - so that you have some "safe" room to build up a competetive char - and also had a chance to get some fresh gear after a death. I also made some suggestions to balance parties vs.solo chars, by some life adaption similar to the monsters vs. party, and by party limitations on existing CT instances.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info