0.9.11f Patch Notes

cant wait to play
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
On the topic of cutthroat fixes, any plans to remove party loot timers that appear when an enemy player invades your solo instance?
Hardcore 4 life!
I wrote a thing which I think would solve a problem in cut-throat. Feedback would be great!
IRON MAN
It's only been a few minutes but I can already tell that Firestorm is much more useful.
Ingame name - Polypodiaceae
My shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/344031
In the newest patch i have been having some FPS issues. I cant go above 30fps.
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"
Firestorm got buffed. Wohoo.

I used it yesterday, before this patch, with great effect so I'm wondering how powerful it is now. Can't wait to find out.

(Also, eyes bleeding, looking for maps in trash piles, too true. :D )
"
Chris wrote:
Improved event prize awarding so that the rewards stack.

seems that's the preparation for the end of the 2-week-race ^^ I was just curious how it will be handled to reward that 1000 items (if they made it to 80 today) - with the old single system (limited to 60 inv squares) this would mean to divide the orbs into 17 chars... :D
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
ultraperson wrote:
It's only been a few minutes but I can already tell that Firestorm is much more useful.

Ikr, before, firestorm was mostly used.....for show.

Now, firestorm truly lives up to its name. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHRIS!!!!!!!!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 7, 2012, 3:39:24 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11f
  • Increased the damage of Firestorm and made its cluster tighter.

Sweet! Thanks. I think this is a good change. Previously it was a bit too random.
I rolled a new character just after this patch and I actually had to walk out of the firestorms being cast by the elite in the area to avoid damage. It was a weird feeling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info