0.11.1b Patch Notes

"
MesostelZe wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Version 0.11.1c
  • Made stash tab bundles a daily deal.

Why does it have to be bundles, if you can get stash tabs as a daily deal which brings them below the bundle price? I guess it might save you a few clicks?

Saves me MTX points.
IRON MAN
"
Qarl wrote:
"
pubeFRO wrote:
need to fix RF sounding like a broken vibrator i literally cant hear any other ingame sounds with this thing

This will be in 0.11.1c

fantastic, it is quite over powering. Will 0.11.1c be in the near future?
Just had to post, HUGE well done on the helms GGG! They look really good, really interesting too. Can we expect something of the same for the rest of the gear? Maybe? ;)
#NeverGoing90
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.1b
  • Added support for Signature Race season results to be shown on the website.

Excellent.
IGN: KoTao
this rf sound need to be fix asap.. lol...
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
I've got zoomed in to the max after the patch, and the mouse wheel option is not really working (i've used pgdn after), every time i roll the wheel it zooming back to max level.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Not sure if this is a bug or the intention of how these two gems work but when I try out multi strike with shield charge I run faster, don't attack fast and miss the 2 consecutive attacks after the first. Can someone either shed light on the function of the two together or confirm this is not the intention and maybe from the new patch?
"
fsk1989 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.1b
  • Fixed a bug with how Attack Speed was applied on some monsters and minions.

Can you elaborate on this? What was the bug?

Multistrike didn't boost minion attack speed.

"
Glad to hear there's a fix for RoA coming in. But any ideas on if there's going to be a fix for Explosive Arrow Qarl?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/437300

It's a limitation of the mechanics and a very edge-case scenario. Don't expect anything soon.

If you want you can build around it with your mate. Have one of you go for a high level/damage EA build and the other a fast attacks build with Level 1 EA. One sticks the first Arrow on an enemy and the other sticks the other 4 on, and the damage of the first is taken into account as if there were 5 high-damage arrows on there
Last edited by Alfabetica on Jun 26, 2013, 4:55:28 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Added support for Signature Race season results to be shown on the website

Even if only these will be rewarded - why only top three? would like to have a top-10 at least.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
ubix wrote:
where is:

-> Fixed a bug where the banners in the friend list didn't show the correct league

?!?!?

i hope this is gonna be fixed with the next patch too
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info