0.11.1b Patch Notes

WTF GGG??? i just got in the game just to instantly DIE by mobs that i should slay no prob what have you done to the monster damage???
Maybe 11.1 should have been the qq patch because so far it's fucking terrible. Did you not alpha test this patch at all?
GGG, please take a second look at how mob damage is calculated. Clearly there's something wrong in how it's being calculated now (0.11.1) compared to (0.11.0).
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
"
Alternalo wrote:
I've got zoomed in to the max after the patch, and the mouse wheel option is not really working (i've used pgdn after), every time i roll the wheel it zooming back to max level.

+1 i have the same problem, and its not the mousewheel that is broken, i press pg dwn once and i can zoom in and out again with mwheel.
IGN: smaastein
Just lost my level 80 on hc - kind of lame that I die on a level 68 map, one shotted, at level 80. We should have a roll back.. .. .. I want my duelist back :(
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I really think there should be a rollback. I am dead (84 HC) and my friend died as well, (84 HC). Please roll back as this is just a mistake.
"
PartzPOE wrote:
I really think there should be a rollback. I am dead (84 HC) and my friend died as well, (84 HC). Please roll back as this is just a mistake.

There will be no rollback. Not now. Not ever. This isn't Blizzard.

If you play HC then you have to accept that your character WILL die eventually. If you are a good player it will most likely be due to something outside of your control, whether that is an untimely disconnect, lag, desync, or an unexpected bug... you will die. If you cannot accept that then you should not play HC.
Last edited by thepmrc on Jun 26, 2013, 8:35:49 PM
"
thepmrc wrote:
"
PartzPOE wrote:

There will be no rollback. Not now. Not ever. This isn't Blizzard.

If you play HC then you have to accept that your character WILL die eventually. If you are a good player it will most likely be due to something outside of your control, whether that is an untimely disconnect, lag, desync, or an unexpected bug... you will die. If you cannot accept that then you should not play HC.

Coming from a person who hasn't died from this bug :P
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Holy shit GGG where is the fix to this? Right now I am more glad than ever that I don't play Hardcore or Onslaught. This is just a ninja slap in the face, no warning, no way to know it was coming. Seriously, you guys are great and I love you and will support this game for years, but you FUCKED UP big time here.

I can imagine a lot of pissed off hc/os players with hard feelings... Why hasn't there been a fix for this yet? An acknowledgement... a warning... anything?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jun 26, 2013, 9:40:46 PM
Great job getting the RF sound fixed so quickly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info