Dual Boss with Default turbo

0 RMT posts.

poe forums > reddit.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 24, 2013, 5:33:12 PM
Panko died?
So just another day, then.

Btw
It doesn't give the same celebrity status when you make the thread yourself.
Casually casual.

Your wife has a bad case of chaos and I am not inoculated so no thanks.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
[Removed]

Bad luck with the death panko, enfeeble would probably have helped :)
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 24, 2013, 5:50:11 PM
[Removed]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 24, 2013, 5:50:32 PM
You guys know the only reason people watch these HC league games is so they can have feelings about when the player dies. Terrible players make the game much more fun to watch actually, Panko is just too good for my tastes, if I'm gonna watch someone not be drunk and dying all the time, I'd rather play it myself. :D
"
ionface wrote:
You guys know the only reason people watch these HC league games is so they can have feelings about when the player dies. Terrible players make the game much more fun to watch actually, Panko is just too good for my tastes, if I'm gonna watch someone not be drunk and dying all the time, I'd rather play it myself. :D

I just lost my third Shavronne's to SC.
have you lost one?

Ugh.. I should have asked have you ever had one...
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
ionface wrote:

have you lost one?

Can you just shut up?
You Die. We laugh at you.
Deal with it.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Idioticus wrote:
I really like the fact he tried to quit before he died.

i thought 10 dead 80+ would have convinced him that he sucks at this game and should play trade channel simulator ripping off ppl with weird currency exchange rates and boss kill service

why am i not suprised... no enfeeble or temp chain on the monster

How come i se your snarky comments in every thread there is on this site? Spreading hate? What are you doing here? Whats the point of you even replying to a thread? Just type "." and press submit, we all know its some bs thats comming anyway. (not trying to start a war here) Anyways back to the post, sorry to se you go like that, i really hate flickers just cause of that reason, try to run away and you are doomed anyway, but also running around like you did there with no regards for whats in the next room kinda makes me think you are asking for trouble, since with that lowlife u cant se shiz when its so dark around you, and when soloing, shouldt u have a zombie or two around u to take some of the attention of you?
IGN: smaastein
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
ionface wrote:

have you lost one?

charming personalty hey but see the bright side now you know why noone watches your stream

@ the guy above me why should i praise a guy who uses caustic flasks on lowlife or trys to link bloodmagic in a ci character after he already lost 8-9 highlvl? hmmm

the fun part is he plays 14h a day and still sucks
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 25, 2013, 8:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info