Dual Boss with Default turbo

"
ventiman wrote:
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
ionface wrote:
You guys know the only reason people watch these HC league games is so they can have feelings about when the player dies. Terrible players make the game much more fun to watch actually, Panko is just too good for my tastes, if I'm gonna watch someone not be drunk and dying all the time, I'd rather play it myself. :D

I just lost my third Shavronne's to SC.
have you lost one?

Ugh.. I should have asked have you ever had one...

charming personalty hey but see the bright side now you know why noone watches your stream

@ the guy above me why should i praise a guy who uses caustic flasks on lowlife or trys to link bloodmagic in a ci character after he already lost 8-9 highlvl? hmmm

the fun part is he plays 14h a day and still sucks

Thats not what im saying, but if you dont have anything to bring to the table other then animosity (prob a typo, but english is not my native tounge), why speak at all? Let it be and go about your own buisniss. Just my 2 cents, and no point in discussing it further.
IGN: smaastein
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Well, since you asked nicely. ok :)

The title is old joke that will make smile the people who know from where is that "Fuck my wife"
Fuck My Wife 85lvl Ranger Death

loooooooooooooooooooooool

"uh oh, looks like i'm starting to die, better run around on the burning ground"

while punctured.
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jun 25, 2013, 11:01:17 AM
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
ionface wrote:
You guys know the only reason people watch these HC league games is so they can have feelings about when the player dies. Terrible players make the game much more fun to watch actually, Panko is just too good for my tastes, if I'm gonna watch someone not be drunk and dying all the time, I'd rather play it myself. :D

I just lost my third Shavronne's to SC.
have you lost one?

Ugh.. I should have asked have you ever had one...

Are you trying to prove that you are terrible enough for me to want to watch you? I was complimenting your skills, and you're insulting mine.

I guess I don't have the time to get enough good gear in the game to be considered "good" by some people. I just have an hourly job and a girlfriend, both of which take up most of my time. To answer your question, I've never had a shavronne's drop, and I've never had the funds to even consider trading for one. I play in SC though, so maybe you can give me a few.
Last edited by ionface on Jun 27, 2013, 11:12:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info