melee farming spot

You are two points away from Unwavering Stance. Since you got Iron Reflexes, take it, they work well together.
Remove Versatility since you got Resolute Technique, unless you need the stats points.
Also, get the easily accessible Duelist life nodes.
Your build seems set up for to much DPS, not enough staying alive.

My brothers duelest is 68, he has 3k life,3k dmg, max resist, 35% evade, 50% armour dmg reduction, arrow dodging, and -20% chaos.

My shadow is 79, 5K ES, 5k dmg, max resist, 35% evade, 20% life leech, immune to chaos, duel curses, arrow dodging.

Being melee is hard after cruel. You need to have pretty good gear for you to be good late game, but if you can get the gear you can handle things fine.

Advice, avoid chaos and punture areas all together. Your low life pool is going to make these two very dangerous. Arrow dodging + enfeble will make any area with ranged mobs extremily easy. ENFEBLE alone will help tons if you are having issues with taking dmg. Felshire can be grinded until 70 if your gear is that bad or your forced by a spec.
A good leveling/farming spot for your level is the jungle at the start of a2 where all the apes are. Just get AoE (melee splash) and whack away. The insane amount of enemies there give really good exp even though the area is only lvl 57 or so.

And if you have survivability problems, take a Life Leech gem.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
thank you all for your advice

tried like 12 zones, and my best is... battle front!

revamped some passive points so i have now 1700, much easier
"
ouis wrote:
thank you all for your advice

tried like 12 zones, and my best is... battle front!

revamped some passive points so i have now 1700, much easier

I like battlefront too!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I noticed you have two points devoted to Dervish and dual wield block, but you also have points devoted to one handed attack skills. If you don't need the Dervish and block skills you could add 12% more life or Golems Blood if life is an issue.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
fazlez1 wrote:
I noticed you have two points devoted to Dervish and dual wield block, but you also have points devoted to one handed attack skills. If you don't need the Dervish and block skills you could add 12% more life or Golems Blood if life is an issue.

do you mean that the passive points in 'increased dmg with one handed weapons' dont apply when dual wielding ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info