high level content too easy

Hey, my concern is that high level content is too easy atm. Before 9.11 i at least was getting killed on ocasion by rhoas or some other random occurances. After the 9.11 i have levelled 70->75 and died once due to being afk.I would gladly see overall nerf of item stats/skills or buff of the mob damage across the board in the high-end content.
That should change when they introduce Act III
oh i know lets make all mobs deal 3000% more damage, that will make the game nice and difficult?

has people not had enough with diablo 3 inferno yet, i really think not.

difficulty is fine, you are far over leveled thats why
Last edited by Voidling on Aug 4, 2012, 2:39:22 PM
The PVE in ARPG isn't supposed to be that difficult, people need to understand that, if you want challenge, play dota.
"
Melmak wrote:
Hey, my concern is that high level content is too easy atm. Before 9.11 i at least was getting killed on ocasion by rhoas or some other random occurances. After the 9.11 i have levelled 70->75 and died once due to being afk.I would gladly see overall nerf of item stats/skills or buff of the mob damage across the board in the high-end content.

Please tell me what end game content you have tried.

If you leveled 70-75 then you were already over what the max in beta was (lvl 69 maps?).

Also, the good thing about maps is that you can choose your difficulty.

Steam rolling through maps? Try adding blood magic (oops I'm CI, this is impossible), temporal chains, no regen, ect.

A combination of all of those can change the difficulty that you can get from a map.
IGN: EmptyPalms
I steamrolled through all maps, any affixes. I got up to L67 maps at most. I did 2 67 and many 66s and 65s. Havent gotten higher level dropped:( At L67 i did see some difficulty increase to the point i had to be careful. At some point i got on dry streak and coundnt find any more high lvl maps and i was forced to go back to lower level maps :(
"
Melmak wrote:
I steamrolled through all maps, any affixes. I got up to L67 maps at most. I did 2 67 and many 66s and 65s. Havent gotten higher level dropped:( At L67 i did see some difficulty increase to the point i had to be careful. At some point i got on dry streak and coundnt find any more high lvl maps and i was forced to go back to lower level maps :(

Here lies the difficulty. It's time to start sacrificing more stats for QF to keep progressing through high level maps.
What build ?

Anyway you are already above all the content at 70+, so you can't tell anything about difficulty.

But I doubt you can clear any map with any affix, really...
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
I doubt it as well.

You're over leveled at 75, so your complaint is invalid.
Last edited by darkjoy on Aug 4, 2012, 3:36:26 PM
I did sacrifice stuff, i had to in order to get to l67 maps. I got >90% quantity and rarity. Build is maruder with lightning strike, blood magic, resolute technique, templar elemental damage skills, iron reflexes, armor and hp regen nodes. I was able clear any map so far. Dunno bout l69 ones.

I wanted to start cutthroat char but it seems that theres no permanent league. I really like the game but it seems that theres not much more challange left for me before the pvp hits.

I know im overleveled for the content but since devs allow players to get to l99 there should be some stuff to do at those levels in my opinion.
Last edited by Melmak on Aug 4, 2012, 3:41:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info