Why do you like PoE?

I think it would be easier for everyone to create a list of things they don't like about PoE.

Spoiler
But then you would be left with an empty thread.
PoE has a dark and gritty looks that reminds me of Diablo 2 which brings back many memories.
I like PoE because the game is focused mainly on character uniqueness, and because it doesn't have a Pay2win Shop.

I would be really into Drakensang online if it didn't have that terrible Pay2win shop.

Path of exile is the Next World of warcraft, and i don't mean that in a bad way. World of warcraft in my head, was the funnest most addictive game in my childhood, me and my friend would spend multiple weekends on that game, it was truly fun...well that is, until it became harder and harder to pay for the game, and the game becoming easier and easier for new players...soo all your accomplishments didn't really feel like, well, accomplishments.

This game is defiantly going to fill the hole in my head that world of warcraft left.

That is, when i get into beta or course.
Last edited by Noja190 on Aug 4, 2012, 11:52:02 PM
The interaction of GGG with the community.

The skill tree and skill gems gives you a reason to replay even the same class.

I personally like the economy and the items that you can use or buy stuff with.
The interaction of GGG with the community.

The skill tree and skill gems gives you a reason to replay even the same class.

I personally like the economy and the items that you can use or buy stuff with.
havent played it but im really looking forward to a more complex system of skills with soooo much space for creative builds. it looks like a "grown-up-rpg" without any sparkly fairy stuff in it but focusing on atmosphere and comfortable gameplay. i also love how they replaced the usualy portionsystem and removing gold (crazy but veryvery geffective in my opinion).
Simply reminds me of D2:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info