Why do you like PoE?

Hey people. Tell to me, why do you like PoE so much / not so much? :)

I like PoE, cuz I see the Diablo 3 in it. Not that Diablo 3 that made by Blizzard. The Skill Tree is a perfect way to make character with YOUR build. I like even the database, cuz it looks like D2 database :3 The characters are too good. And one more thing, i like the poe for. The skill system. Leveling up the gems is a very nice idea.
- I'm not a genius, why should I suffer?
(Homer Simpson)
pawel v zopu
English, please.
(Homer Simpson)
The gritty environment, the skill quagmire (tree), character design, soundtrack, skill gems, currency system and the GGG staff's intimiate relationship with the fans. POE is all that.
What i really don't like is the Beta Invite Timer. It's giving out beta-keys to people that wasn't online from 2011. Have 0 posts on forums. And yeah, i like too the relationship of GGG
(Homer Simpson)
I like this game mainly because it's true to the genre. I don't want it cartoony and I don't want it easy mode. This is pretty much what I had wished for, when I heard about Diablo 3. There's of course some polishing to be done, but it's a great game even with a lot content unimplemented.

"
Oxxygen wrote:
What i really don't like is the Beta Invite Timer. It's giving out beta-keys to people that wasn't online from 2011. Have 0 posts on forums. And yeah, i like too the relationship of GGG

Random is random :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Oxxygen wrote:

You could always just drop $10 considering the game will definitely provide more than $10 worth of entertainment. I'm sure you've paid more then that for games that aren't even as good as PoE.
I have a friend that showed me some screens he took when he played the weekend beta. I was impressed AND this friend of mine can choose games really well.

The pics I saw caught my attention because of the details. It was on a shore and I saw the debris on the sand. Of course I noticed the life and mana globes (I was shouting Diablo when I did ahahaha).

I looked into it more and found a video of the game play. I really liked the character selection screen. The theme is gritty and the textures detailed (at least from what I saw in the video). The skill tree looked interesting also.

Of course my last reason is that I have nothing new to play..... I got bored of D3. I just found out now that Dawnguard for PC just came out (but I no cash atm).
ig: https://www.instagram.com/unamedking/
Skill tree, leveling gem's, and the enviroment.

Game feels and play's very well.
"People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort"
:)
(Homer Simpson)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info