Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

CHRIS, TROLLIN' ME.

Somewhere, someone is watching the shit people toss in vendor recipes, and it has exploded with feathers and trash.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Devilbane wrote:
Honestly, I do not like the design at all.

It is an orb so I would like it not to be that flat especially with that sharp edges on the backside.
If it is on a keychain, the backside will be shown at 50% and it simply looks cheap especially this common brush effects for the high and lowlights.

Sorry...

For me the orb has to be shiny golden, more orb like and needs to be crafted on both sides so it draws attention from others, to represent a game that puts so much work in details.

Currently, for me it is looking like a 10 cent gimmick that I will not be proud to show to others and that will vanish in my "useless collectors edition items box".

Regards,
Devil

Unfortunately I agree with Devil...GGG is awesome but needs to be an actual Orb for it to feel like an item from the game has come into the real world!
I saw a recipe online for Mirror of Khalandra which was supposedly something like 5 divines, 3 regals, and 2 exalted orbs (forgot exact number, but that's what I recall). I'm of course too poor to try it, but is that the recipe you're referring to?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Aaaaargh i will have to farm those albino rhoas again now ><
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Ashriel wrote:
I saw a recipe online for Mirror of Khalandra which was supposedly something like 5 divines, 3 regals, and 2 exalted orbs (forgot exact number, but that's what I recall). I'm of course too poor to try it, but is that the recipe you're referring to?
I believe that's what you get when you sell a mirror to the vendor.
I feel the keychain is out of proportions right now. Needs to have less width and more shininess.

It has to give people that gut feeling of it being a prized possession regardless of its actual value. The lines are too outstanding/facial features bland and it doesn't have that rub it to make it shine feel.

I'm sure It will look better with time though.
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
Is it just me or does it look a tad to...wide? oh, maybe it's just me! :D

It ain't just you, it looks a bit too wide to me, too (compared to the ingame graphic). And I totally agree that it should be "orbed" on both sides (dunno how much this would increase the cost per unit, though).

Damn, just found a feather couple of day ago... Now I'm gonna go blind trying to mix all sorts of stuff with it 8-)
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Does he mean there is a use to Albino Rhoa Leather as a vendor receipt but not a use to unique items?
Last edited by Freemasonary on Jun 17, 2013, 3:21:15 AM
To be honest, i find that secret vendor recipes got very old very fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info