Early Preview of Chaos Orb Keychain

Our goal with the size is that it's large enough to show detail but small enough to be useful as a keychain.

On an unrelated note, I observed recently that there was a vendor recipe added to Path of Exile 18 months ago that isn't common knowledge. I only know of one player who knows this recipe. We like vendor recipes, Unique items and uses for Albino Rhoa Feathers to be secret, because then the people who find them can choose whether to share the information or keep it to themselves. I promised not to disclose what the recipe was, but figured it was fair game to remind people that there are secrets worth uncovering in Wraeclast ;)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2023, 11:56:47 AM
"
xSiCKHeADx wrote:
Still waiting that you guys resolve my upgrade (7 days and counting)...

On the other note can we pay extra and get 2 chains so I can weld them together and get an actual "orb" :)? PLZ?

Hey there!

I'm extremely sorry for the delay in the team getting back to you.
We literally have hundreds of requests for upgrades and each one has to be done manually and carefully, so it is a very time consuming process.

I assure you everyone is working as fast as humanly possible to get back to everyone with the upgrades, and we really appreciate everyone's patience thus far.

As for paying extra to receive two key chains, I'll pass this on and see what can be done.
Keep in mind, that picture is still a concept, the design could change, as Chris said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info