PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

Did you update it in the last 2-3 days? (around 8 Nov) Doing a full refresh doesn't work for me- nothing happens on the screen. Maybe it's something to do with GGG changing things.

Selective refresh still works, so it' not much of a problem.

Thanks for the good work on it!
Since closing Chrome yesterday, I've suddenly run into an issue where when I refresh partial with current character and tabs selected for default league, it starts the refresh then reverts back to legacy league. Cleared cache, reinstalled plugin, still having the problem. Takes forever to actually get back to default league for matches, so total pain in the ass for quick updates after an inventory refill.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Thank you for updating this. This add-on is crazy.
"
Koaxx wrote:
Since closing Chrome yesterday, I've suddenly run into an issue where when I refresh partial with current character and tabs selected for default league, it starts the refresh then reverts back to legacy league. Cleared cache, reinstalled plugin, still having the problem. Takes forever to actually get back to default league for matches, so total pain in the ass for quick updates after an inventory refill.

Exactly the same here.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
can you add this info to first post at start of thread.would be very helpfull !

To Update
In the browser:

1. Open Settings
2. Open Extensions
3. Check Developer Mode (Top right)
4. Select Update Extensions now.
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Koaxx wrote:

Exactly the same here.
yep, same issue
"
sage2050 wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
"
Koaxx wrote:

Exactly the same here.
yep, same issue

same issue here
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
What seems to be happening for me (I don't have any legacy league characters) is that even though I do a partial refresh, and only have certain tabs and no characters selected, it does a full refresh. My inventory was showing new items in my character's inventory, even though I didn't have any characters selected in the partial refresh window.
Last edited by BaggerX on Nov 16, 2012, 11:50:20 AM
is there a refresh speed increase by celeting old legacy characters? Can you even delete legacy chars?

Is there a planned update to query multiple accounts(since Chris has stated having multi accounts in OB is not against the rules) and is the regal recipe going to get some love?
IGN: BoomFirez
IGN Alt: BoomDischarge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info