PoE Helper (unofficial chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)

How do you update POE Helper ?
"

I just go the self-destructive-lazy-route and delete the current extension before installing the new.

There's probably a better way.... But to reiterate: I'm lazy like that. :O
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"

In the browser:

1. Open Settings
2. Open Extensions
3. Check Developer Mode (Top right)
4. Select Update Extensions now.
"
Kellog wrote:
"

In the browser:

1. Open Settings
2. Open Extensions
3. Check Developer Mode (Top right)
4. Select Update Extensions now.

thx dude
"
Sairven wrote:
"

I just go the self-destructive-lazy-route and delete the current extension before installing the new.

There's probably a better way.... But to reiterate: I'm lazy like that. :O

I am so lazy that I either do it as Kellog described it or just wait for the auto-update. ;)

I am thinking about adding a character information screen that gathers and combines the stats from the passive tree and equipped items.
OMG superawesome thanks for this tool
Last edited by jaankoo on Oct 31, 2012, 7:10:51 PM
Doesnt seem to do anything, newest version of Chrome, just sits on refreshing forever...

EDITED : My bad , got er all workin just fine. TY.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Nov 4, 2012, 3:51:18 PM
Started playing again recently; just updated from 0.17 I think ^_^ Glad to see you are still updating this extension :-)
Don't read my signature!
Another feature request:

When doing alchemy matches, can you make it possible to sort by the lowest stash page. So that all the matches which have at least one item in the first page will be first, then the ones which have at least one in the 2nd page, and so on. For example:

..etc
where the first number is the page of the lowest page item, and the 2nd is the other, the items would be sorted in this order.

Also same for regals.

This would make it a lot faster to do alch/regal matches, and you could clear say the first 10 pages and then do chaos recipe with the rest on those pages and not have to lookup items each time to make sure you don't break any alch matches (for those of us who keep a ton of alch matches in the stash at any given time in order to get regal matches).
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
last time i worked on it, the order is by items which are closest together.
i.e items on the same page, items one page apart, items two pages apart etc.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info