RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

How do you manage to maintain 4 lvl18 auras with just reduced mana support? You don't have that much mana on gear and you've even specced out of 'starting' mana nodes...

And how do you go to low-life mode without using blood magic anyway? Or is your gear in 1st post showing your gems wrong?
My Es doesn't seem to regenerate quite as fast.
I have the shield,around 2500+ es,i know it's low
But i still can manage. Fire ressist at around 70+.
When i get hit it takes awhile for es to regen. Vitality aura
Not levelled yet,got the es regen passive except for the 1% from templar. What am i missing?
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
How do you manage to maintain 4 lvl18 auras with just reduced mana support? You don't have that much mana on gear and you've even specced out of 'starting' mana nodes...

And how do you go to low-life mode without using blood magic anyway? Or is your gear in 1st post showing your gems wrong?

Put on malachai's simula helm,cast aura,replace malachai's with es helm,cast other auras for mana,profit.
"
dagul23 wrote:
Not levelled yet,got the es regen passive except for the 1% from templar. What am i missing?

you don't have Zealots Oath at the upper left of skill tree
"Life Regeneration applies to Energy Shield instead of Life"
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
"
dagul23 wrote:

Follow my exact tree. Don't make changes, it is oprimized.
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

Follow my exact tree. Don't make changes, it is oprimized.

Hmmm, i know i took zealot's oath....maybe was too tired when i did a skill tree reset. I'll check when i get home thanks!
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
NeOZealouS wrote:
I don't know where you put your 3 latest passive or what you have done with your tree since lvl 79, but if you still have it set up this way, you should really respec out of your elemental resistance node and lightning res node, and deep thoughts and the mana regen node. Then you should pick up celest walker and light walker.

Gives you more res and more dmg

Just my 2 cents

Thx for the feedback.
Sadly To pick up Celest Walker and Light Walker oyu need 5 points, picking up the res nodes is 3 nodes.
I picked up the res nodes awhi-i-i-ile ago when I was picking up the es nodes under the witch tree, which was when I was specing into low life from hp to farm docks, I had super shitty gear, needed the res, and even after picking up all the res nodes I was at 60% all res haha.

Anyway, my current build as looking like that: 82lvl RG_PankO's Low Life Sporker

Notice I said elem node and light res node (3 nodes) AAAANNNNNDDDDD the deep thought and mana regen node (2 nodes) which totals 5 nodes. That is the optimization of the lvl 79 build. Just trying to help out anyone that is going to follow this build EXACTLY (like I know a lot of people will)
Enhanced Panko lvl 79 passive
Last edited by NeOZealouS on Jun 19, 2013, 9:12:39 AM
"
NeOZealouS wrote:
Notice I said elem node and light res node (3 nodes) AAAANNNNNDDDDD the deep thought and mana regen node (2 nodes) which totals 5 nodes. That is the optimization of the lvl 79 build. Just trying to help out anyone that is going to follow this build EXACTLY (like I know a lot of people will)
Enhanced Panko lvl 79 passive

I disagree that that is optimized.
In order to be worth it to spend the two int nodes that lead to Celes Walker you have to pick up the whole Templar starting possition - ele dmg nodes, mana regen, the cast speed + mana rewgen node. Atm you spend 3 points with the stats: 6.6 int, 3.3 Ele dmg, 3.3 All res per point. And I wouldnt recomment AT ALL respecing out of Deep Thoughts.

Don't forget that it is all about optimizing the passive tree around your items. If you don't have the maxed out ressitance you should pick the near by nodes, even ig yu have to waste 5-6-7 passive nodes, better be on max res.
"
RG_PankO wrote:
I disagree that that is optimized.
In order to be worth it to spend the two int nodes that lead to Celes Walker you have to pick up the whole Templar starting possition - ele dmg nodes, mana regen, the cast speed + mana rewgen node. Atm you spend 3 points with the stats: 6.6 int, 3.3 Ele dmg, 3.3 All res per point. And I wouldnt recomment AT ALL respecing out of Deep Thoughts.

Sorry I did not see this earlier. If you wanna break it down further, I would have changed a couple of other things (my bad that I didn't show them). But remember, this is preference and I am not here to argue.
With your current build, I will show 10 different nodes I would take and what % of applied buff you get from taking those nodes.

Lvl 79 passive
In my 10 nodes, I get the following (the left side dictates total and right side dictates the number divided by 10 because of 10 total nodes):
20 Int=2 int
10% All res=1% all res
15% light res=1.5% light res
25% crit chance=2.5% crit chance
10% elem dmg=1% elem dmg
30% light dmg=3% light dmg
6% cast speed =0.6% cast speed
8% max mana=0.8% max mana
20% mana regen =2% mana regen

Now lets see your build Panko's
60 int=6 int
6% all res =0.6% all res
15% light res =1.5% light res
1 power charge (50% crit chance)=5% crit chance
2% spell dmg (7 charge = 14% dmg)=1.4% spell dmg
28% max mana =2.8% max mana
20% mana regen =2% mana regen

Now I know Int will give more mana and max es (+5 mana/10int and +2% es/10int), but let's dissect what you said.

"
RG_PankO wrote:
Don't forget that it is all about optimizing the passive tree around your items. If you don't have the maxed out ressitance you should pick the near by nodes, even ig yu have to waste 5-6-7 passive nodes, better be on max res.

You say you are wanting more resistance. Well, with the build I show, I give you MORE resistance. You say NOTHING about max mana (which is the biggest deficit). The other bigger thing you accomplish with your build is acquiring a power charge (50% crit chance) and 2% damage per charge (8% total with 4 charges), but in my build I would only lose 25% crit chance and gain MUCH MORE damage.

What you should have said in your reply was "I need this maximum mana or I can not maintain my killing speed or auras or something." Instead of stating nonsense about resistance. Let's not waste 5-6-7 nodes for less resistance and more mana.

Take it as it is... I am probably wrong... Just putting my 2 cents in.

Edit: and yes I know you refer to wanting "every power charge you can obtain when having void battery." But you do not have void battery and when you do, we can reevaluate what is the most optimized build again :)
Last edited by NeOZealouS on Jun 19, 2013, 5:05:13 PM
Hello Panko! I've been following your stream quite a while and see your guides in youtube and asking questions in your stream and i would like to say that you always answer my questions, nice work man.

Although i understand your transition from low life to ES nodes, i would love to see in the 1st page something like this :

passive tree lvl 30------(link to the tree )
passive tree lvl 50------(link to the tree )
passive tree lvl 60 respecting from life to ES --------(link to the tree )
Actual passive tree level 77-----(link to the tree )

I know that actually you must grab all the life nodes near the progression of your tree, But i think i would be just a tweak to this guide :)

Keep up the good work!

PS : I laugh so Hard with some of your deaths man!! ahah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info