Kripp Discharger die - most funny death ever

"
babuzi wrote:
another shit krippthread

Oh, c'mon. This death was really hilarious.

I died in Fetid Pool once, too.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I was playing Diablo 1, and I'm sure I saw Kripp's corpse fly past me on it's resync course.

i saw kripp's templar fly past my screen when i was watching a penta kill in LOL
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
doobes wrote:
Are there any actual Hardcore players out there?
You know, ones who's first instinct isn't to log out at the first sign of trouble?

Hardcore my ass.

GG Kripp for playing hardcore in hardcore.
Lol. This thread with the corpse desynching to Thailandia is funnier that the video.

Last second: "I was playing too ballsy". You don't say.

LMFAO
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

LMFAO

hahaha

I'm saving this pic!
"
FuliginCloak wrote:
Not everyone subscribes to the "I made a mistake, I'm going to log out quickly to save myself!" way of playing games. Personally, if I see a tactical error unfolding like that, I suck it up and die. What's the point of playing hardcore if you're going to flap your wrists and run away from the fight when crap goes down.

QFT!
This thread keeps getting better. :) Those pictures were great lol.
I feel sad for him actually, rest of HC playerbase are even worse them him skillwise but they have autohotkey/autoit macro to log out them automatically based on hp threshold + one on hotkey to logout instantly. It's so damn easy to write such script even for yourself lol.

He just cant go with that shit alongisde mh zoomhack like rest of hc playerbase because he needs streaming for his bowl of rice
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on Jun 15, 2013, 1:58:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info